+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    From personal experience, I find men who haven't had a chance to sow their wild oats, tend to feel as if they "missed out" later on in life.
    its a myth created by a warped media that men need to "sow their wild oats" and only insecure idiots believe it and think they actually have to reach a certain number before settling down. IMO promiscious men are 100times more likely to cheat as old habits die hard.

i think the only men who have those regrets and feel as though they missed out are the ones who secretly want to sleep around but feel as though no girl would want them due to insecurity so therfore settle for the first girl who wants a relationshi coz it means regular sex.

OP is not one of those guys. he made a choice-he knows he could have sex if he wanted to but chooses not to as its important to him to wait for the right girl. IMO he is the least likely to cheat. hes confident, knows what he wants and aint gonna settle for second best
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    It's not a myth when you experience it first hand.

Who knows how he is going to feel, 10-20 years from now?

hj hurt. believe me most girls dont get it right lol. id much rather give a bj coz i no hell like it more and i wont hurt him..

and id much rather recieve oral than be touched..

i dont understand why you think touching is okay but oral isnt? how does that make you less pure if its with someone you love?

you are v focused on the fact that your a virgin but you havnt said whether you want a virgin too. does it matter?

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post
    It's not a myth when you experience it first hand.

Who knows how he is going to feel, 10-20 years from now?
    it has nothing to do with sexually history. its not a reason for cheating-its an excuse and all cheats have plenty of excuses to justify it once they are caught. none of them make it okay. if that is his reason all that says about him is he is an insecure twit and your better off without him anyway

plus people change. you are not the same person at 50 that you were at 20. some peoples morals get stronger as they age, some weaker. you have no way to predict the future-every relationship is a risk. IF that does happen just be prepared to walk away.. and believe in yourslf that you are strong enough to handle anything.

I'm 23.

1. I would prefer if he is a virgin

2. I would prefer he had no sexual partners before me

3. It would be okay to discuss sexual history as long as there is no judgements

4. It is only okay to have sex after marriage

5. The biggest turn offs in a guy is that he unmotivated, stingy, controlling, short, fat, rude, lowly educated, indecisive, cold, disloyal, unhygienic
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

GoodGuy.......the problem you are having is that your logic and morals are not shared by most people. Its fine and all since its your choice but dont expect most girls to climb on board.

Furthermore...youve never been in a relationship, loved or had sex. You dont understand whats its like to love..... to meet someones needs emotional and sexually ( the 2 are mutual )

This conversation has been going around and around for close to a year now and you are still having the same issues with the opposite sex. What are you doing about this situation in the real world? Answer that question please since this is a real problem in your life. You can either continue down the same path (for which you need to stop posting the same FUUCKING post over and over) or you can change yourself....you decide

I mean Fucck Bro....start living your life already. Heres a dating site for virgins....Jeesh!! A church is a great place to go too. Have fun holding hands and drinking Slurpees at the park already!

http://wewaited.com/index.php
    Last edited by surfhb2; 19-07-13 at 08:22 AM.

yes im wonderig why you havnt already gone down that road? looking to gind girls like you where they are likely to be instead of hoping for a miracle.

there is nothing wrong with your beliefs.

i just think you are missing other important factors when it comes to love. yes your qualities are amazing-honest, loyal, faithful, clean and genuine. but what else can you offer? those arethings women expect in a guy anyway.. but it takes more to keep her around for 60years.

all im saying is dont place all your srlf worth and good husband material on those things alone. other things are imprtant too to ensure a happy successful union such as communication, sexual compatability, common interests, fun, laughter, mutual friends, earning a living, team work, strong emotional conection, sharing, being able to lean on each other and confide, total trust ewhich means being vulnerable, letting your walls down, letting that person in etc

dont forget those things too in your search for purity

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    yes im wonderig why you havnt already gone down that road? Looking to gind girls like you where they are likely to be instead of hoping for a miracle.

There is nothing wrong with your beliefs.

I just think you are missing other important factors when it comes to love. Yes your qualities are amazing-honest, loyal, faithful, clean and genuine. But what else can you offer? Those arethings women expect in a guy anyway.. But it takes more to keep her around for 60years.

All im saying is dont place all your srlf worth and good husband material on those things alone. Other things are imprtant too to ensure a happy successful union such as communication, sexual compatability, common interests, fun, laughter, mutual friends, earning a living, team work, strong emotional conection, sharing, being able to lean on each other and confide, total trust ewhich means being vulnerable, letting your walls down, letting that person in etc

dont forget those things too in your search for purity
    ^^^^ exactly !!! ^^^^

ill just add-these religious hirls are normally brainwadhed to be totally uncomfortable with their sexuality. dont make the mistake of finding a girl who believes sex is dirty or bad as she wont want it even when shes married..

also make sure the girl you do marry knows enough about her own body. if she doesnt have a clue what she likes then there is no way you will ever figure it out

best of luck

I'll totally agree with Michelle that all those traits are what all guys are to their Girlfriends. There is one disadvantage YOU are having under them.....they are good in the sack and you just sit there and do nothing. Think about it

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Fair enough, I guess it just comes down to how much patience you have; are you willing to settle for an 8 out of 10, or would you rather wait for a 10 out of 10? It's your choice but ultimately there's only one person out there that's the best for each of us. And 999 times out of 1000, none of us will ever meet them because they may live 100, 1,000, or 10,000 miles away from us. So if sex is what you're ultimately looking for rather than the best possible match that's entirely your choice. I just disagree cause the sex will eventually come; I'll just have to be a little more patient at the beginning, but we'll have plenty of time to make up for it and we'll be happier in the process
    But the best possible match for me is someone who is great husband material AND has sex with me before marriage. And yes, I found him and we're still very happy together 20 years later.

I'm not sure how you figure that there's only one person who's a perfect match for you. The world population is currently around 7 billion, so how do you think you'll find them with odds of 1:7,000,000,000. Even if you halve the population to rule out the very young and very old and family, you're still looking at impossible odds.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    But the best possible match for me is someone who is great husband material AND has sex with me before marriage. And yes, I found him and we're still very happy together 20 years later.

I'm not sure how you figure that there's only one person who's a perfect match for you. The world population is currently around 7 billion, so how do you think you'll find them with odds of 1:7,000,000,000. Even if you halve the population to rule out the very young and very old and family, you're still looking at impossible odds.
    Yeah....by his logic everybody is just going around dating, falling in love and marrying the wrong people.

You Need a therapist Good Guy....once you admit where you falter, its one more step in becoming the person you want to be. ( ie a guy who has fallen in love)

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Lol I really don't understand your "logic". What makes a handjob less "tainting" and "impure" than a blowjob? smh
    Ok, again this is how I see it.

Oral involves both of us using the "inside" of our bodies, (our mouths) to stimulate the other and of course intercourse needs no explaining. A hj or me touching her down there is stimulation by something "outside" our bodies (our hands/fingers). It seems like the latter is a much lesser sex act, thus why I don't consider it "sex". Lol hope that explains it and my logic.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

OP is not one of those guys. he made a choice-he knows he could have sex if he wanted to but chooses not to as its important to him to wait for the right girl. IMO he is the least likely to cheat. hes confident, knows what he wants and aint gonna settle for second best
    Finally someone understands me....thank you!!!!!

Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast