+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I'll totally agree with Michelle that all those traits are what all guys are to their Girlfriends. There is one disadvantage YOU are having under them.....they are good in the sack and you just sit there and do nothing. Think about it
    lol are you assuming that i lay there like a corpse. i can assure you i dont. bf is more than satisfied
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

I'm not sure how you figure that there's only one person who's a perfect match for you. The world population is currently around 7 billion, so how do you think you'll find them with odds of 1:7,000,000,000. Even if you halve the population to rule out the very young and very old and family, you're still looking at impossible odds.
    No, no, no. There are probably thousands in the world who would be good marriage partners for probably everyone on earth. But of those thousands, there is still a number one: aka - the best of the best. Example: All victoria's secret models are beautiful to me, but there's still one I would chose over all the others - that's what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Ok, again this is how I see it.

Oral involves both of us using the "inside" of our bodies, (our mouths) to stimulate the other and of course intercourse needs no explaining. A hj or me touching her down there is stimulation by something "outside" our bodies (our hands/fingers). It seems like the latter is a much lesser sex act, thus why I don't consider it "sex". Lol hope that explains it and my logic.
    the way i see it is if you give a girl an orgasm it releases endorphins to her brain such as oxytocin and dopamine which strenghtens the bond, helps her trust you and fall for you. same thing happens to men except they have an extra hormone called vasopressin which makes him protective and possessive of herand his bonding hormones are stronger. men fall in love faster than women do especially men in their mid 20,s so what the heck difference does it make whether its touching, oral or sex
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    hj hurt. believe me most girls dont get it right lol. id much rather give a bj coz i no hell like it more and i wont hurt him..

and id much rather recieve oral than be touched..

i dont understand why you think touching is okay but oral isnt? how does that make you less pure if its with someone you love?

you are v focused on the fact that your a virgin but you havnt said whether you want a virgin too. does it matter?
    Lol, yes I got two hj's from this girl and to be honest she didn't know what the hell she was doing and it did hurt sometimes. I actually told her the 2nd time to slow down cause I was afraid my dick was gonna fall off.

I would like to find a virgin, wouldn't really make sense for me to be a virgin and for her to have had sex before - it would kind of defeat the whole purpose of me waiting all these years.

Finally someone understands me....thank you!!!!!
    Way to pick apart Michelle's central message to you and form it into something that suits you numbnuts! Again....there are lots of guys who know what we want, confident and dont settle...but theres a big difference. We dont string a girl along for 10 Fuucking dates and dump her because shes had sex. Please get help now!!
    Last edited by surfhb2; 19-07-13 at 09:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol are you assuming that i lay there like a corpse. i can assure you i dont. bf is more than satisfied
    Huh? You misunderstood what I said

We dont string a girl along for 10 Fuucking dates and dump her because shes had sex.
    I didn't string her along. We talked about sex at that time and I didn't agree or like what she said, so I ended it. What's wrong with that?

I didn't string her along. We talked about sex at that time and I didn't agree or like what she said, so I ended it. What's wrong with that?
    Ill rephrase then:

Way to pick apart Michelle's central message to you and form it into something that suits you numbnuts! Again....there are lots of guys who know what we want, confident and dont settle...but theres a big difference. We dont dump a girl because shes had sex.

PLEASE GET HELP NOW!!!

If you know what you want and everyone has explained to you the situation and why you are having lady troubles, why to you bother coming back and asking the same question for a year now?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 19-07-13 at 10:01 AM.

We dont dump a girl because shes had sex.
    It doesn't matter what the reason is. If I don't like something about someone, there's no law saying I can't end it, no matter how cruel or mean the reason for the dumping may seem. Period.

It doesn't matter what the reason is. If I don't like something about someone, there's no law saying I can't end it, no matter how cruel or mean the reason for the dumping may seem. Period.
    Ughh...Dude! I give up on you. Good luck!

Life's not fair, I work to be the best and want only the best....get my drift?

Ok, again this is how I see it.

Oral involves both of us using the "inside" of our bodies, (our mouths) to stimulate the other and of course intercourse needs no explaining. A hj or me touching her down there is stimulation by something "outside" our bodies (our hands/fingers). It seems like the latter is a much lesser sex act, thus why I don't consider it "sex". Lol hope that explains it and my logic.
    Uhhhh no, I still don't get it. Doesn't matter :-).

1. non-virgin

2.C,D and E

3.When we are comfortable with each other, but I never want explicit details, or numbers. I don't need to know everything.

4.When it feels right. I have had a relationship start from a one night stand, and have waited as long as 3 weeks.

5.All of the above. I can't tolerate any of those.

When you are in a relationship, you need to discuss expectations, and come to some kind of compromise....work through the issues....you quit before you even got started. Clearly you fail at relationships and you always will at the rate you are going. Just because you have a belief doesn't grant you to be a tool about it to others.

Actually have to agree with AGG here. If it was only 10 dates in and I see something I really didn't like, I'd be outta there. I'm not a fan of working through issues which come up really early in the relationship.

If he disclosed that he was waiting for commitment before sex, I'd be outta there.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast