+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Lol, yes I got two hj's from this girl and to be honest she didn't know what the hell she was doing and it did hurt sometimes. I actually told her the 2nd time to slow down cause I was afraid my dick was gonna fall off.

And you want a virgin.....

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Actually have to agree with AGG here. If it was only 10 dates in and I see something I really didn't like, I'd be outta there. I'm not a fan of working through issues which come up really early in the relationship.

If he disclosed that he was waiting for commitment before sex, I'd be outta there.
    I meant, give the girl a chance to if she chooses to. After 10 dates she must have felt something for him....possibly enough to wait. If I went out on 10 dates with someone I would expect something serious is happening.

IMO he got scared and is trying to justify it with his jibber jabber.
    Last edited by smackie9; 19-07-13 at 10:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Huh? You misunderstood what I said
    haha what did you mean?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Lol, yes I got two hj's from this girl and to be honest she didn't know what the hell she was doing and it did hurt sometimes. I actually told her the 2nd time to slow down cause I was afraid my dick was gonna fall off.
    exactly. I'm with my bf 5 freaking years and still have not perfected the hj.. Not that I have practiced it much as I prefer other things but my bf wanted one the other night. I was on my period and I have an ulcer so didn't want to do oral so I did that but... oops hes swollen and sore now. sorry.... I did tell him before hand that it was prob a bad idea.. he would do a better job himself...
    Last edited by michelle23; 19-07-13 at 07:32 PM.

Did anyone use lube?? lol

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Did anyone use lube?? lol
    haha ya I used baby oil. He liked it at the time and it didnt hurt but like an hour later it was shrivelled and swollen and the next day he said its a bit sore.. I am not sure though if baby oil is bad for him or not? I know oil is bad for girls down below.. I must look it up to be sure.

Ya baby oil is bad....you should use a water based lube. The tip is to not over rub the tip or the ridge and your hand should be a little loose and squeeze lightly on the slower strokes.

lol i think it will be bjs from here on but I will buy him some lube. he doesn't use it though when he does jerk off but I can keep some encase we have another ordeal again

It could just be a reaction to the baby oil? coz it didnt hurt at all while I was doing it and he liked it..

1. B
    2. C
    3. E
    4. C
    5. A

Anything oil based can be an irritant.

You could always get him a flesh light, and jerk him off that way...they are very popular.

Thank you ladies so far for the answers. There's nothing else I can do but accept your answers, although I don't agree and some make me cringe the truth is ultimately the most important thing and that is what you are providing me with. It is appreciated. Here's an open ended/essay question, I guess we'll call it question #6.

6. You meet a guy. He has everything you've ever wanted in a potential partner. He's husband material and it almost seems to good to be true. There's just one problem. He doesn't want sex until the both of you are committed to each other. This will mean waiting until you're engaged. (And for our sake on love forum, let's say we can look into the future and we know this will be approx 2 years from now). So.....do you stay with him or dump him?
    Why did you want our ages, BTW?

6. Idk, if he was serving overseas for most of that 2 years, a possible two tours of duty, equally 6 plus months each, then yes, I could and would wait. But if we were together at home and no sexual intimacy for two years that would be hard, because I would ask him to be sexual and to be constantly told no, takes its affect on a person especially no off a person you love and says love you back. I would push for an earlier commitment, lol.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

#7. You've been dating him for 3 weeks and you both decide you're going to start having sex. Which is the stronger answer for deciding to do this?

a. You want to strengthen your emotional connection to one another
    b You want to experience the pleasures of sex

Always A. It is never only about wanting or needing sex for me. It is about the closeness and the intimacy, same as kissing is for me. Just different and more ways to be close and show love for your partner.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I want to commit sexually to only one woman because it shows patience, unselfishness, proves you're clean and wouldn't cheat and shows dedication to one person. I think all these qualities any woman would like their husband to have. That's why I've decided to do this, so my wife knows I'm 100% committed to her, no exceptions. Believe me it sucks a lot of the time to resist temptation, but I believe love is the greatest feeling you can experience in life and I want to show her that I was forever faithful to her, and for me that means saving sex only for her.
    won't cheat??? those who never had anyone else are just as likely to cheat as someone who is sexually experienced. And you are dreaming...your dedication will not stop your wife from cheating on you. There is a 50/50 chance she and anyone else might.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast