+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    hellllooo Clinton

I'll remember that next time I'm fooling around with someone who's not my husband. Nice way to get the thrills without the guilt.
    Hey, he was a good pres, cept for that lol. You're married though and just got an idea...

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    They are only off limits to you because you wont allow yourself to explore your sexuality. I honestly dont get it. If you love a girl, can see a future with her and are attracted to her-what is the point in putting you both through all that frustration? There is no way I would have been able to keep my hands off my bf for 2 months, never mind 2 years lol
    Ok, again this is how I see it.

Oral involves both of us using the "inside" of our bodies, (our mouths) to stimulate the other and of course intercourse needs no explaining. A hj or me touching her down there is stimulation by something "outside" our bodies (our hands/fingers). It seems like the latter is a much lesser sex act, thus why I don't consider it "sex". Lol hope that explains it and my logic.

it still doesnt explain why you would rather be on your own for the next ten years and stay a virgin than to meet a girl who is really into you, who wants the same things as you and to have sex with her and plan the future wedding as you go.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Or my earlier question:

Why do you feel its unfortunate that you cant have BJs? Those were your words

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    it still doesnt explain why you would rather be on your own for the next ten years and stay a virgin than to meet a girl who is really into you, who wants the same things as you and to have sex with her and plan the future wedding as you go.
    One of the reasons as I've said before is that the thought of another guy's dick being in my gf's mouth or vag before me and then putting mine there as well is absolutely disgusting. That clear it up?

Do you like picturing your bf's dick in the girl before you's mouth or vag?

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Or my earlier question:

Why do you feel its unfortunate that you cant have BJs? Those were your words
    Cause I want one, lol what guy doesn't?

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Cause I want one, lol what guy doesn't?
    So you admit that this part of a relationship is a form of self denial?

Ok....if so then what do you AND your partner get out of this self denial?

Remember everyone....this man has never had sex or been in a relationship

One of the reasons as I've said before is that the thought of another guy's dick being in my gf's mouth or vag before me and then putting mine there as well is absolutely disgusting. That clear it up?

And this is the reason I have to remain a virgin. If she has to be a virgin, what gives me the right to not be one, it wouldn't be fair to her.

You fail to understand that nobody thinks like that...not even practicing virgins.

You need some therapy but you seem to look past that fact believing your thoughts are normal. Meanwhile, your interpersonal relationships suffer....why do you continue down this path?
    Last edited by surfhb2; 24-07-13 at 11:24 PM.

So you admit that this part of a relationship is a form of self denial?

Ok....if so then what do you AND your partner get out of this self denial?

Remember everyone....this man has never had sex or been in a relationship
    Yes it is self denial and out of it we know our partner is clean, they possess patience, loyalty, and unselfishness. We know we don't need sex to prove we love each other, though it will only enhance our love when we finally do.

Yes it is self denial and out of it we know our partner is clean, they possess patience, loyalty, and unselfishness. We know we don't need sex to prove we love each other, though it will only enhance our love when we finally do.
    Yeah but those are all traits we value in all normal relationships.....so please try again .

Surfhb2 - Do you have a wife or gf? If so, do you like the thought of her having sex or giving a bj to other guys before you?

Surfhb2 - Do you have a wife or gf? If so, do you like the thought of her having sex or giving a bj to other guys before you?
    Wife. Doesn't bother me at all....nor do most people. As evident in your little poll.

You're pointing out this particular hang up you seem to carry from somewhere....just do my a favor and talk to a therapist .....just once. Not asking much and it couldn't hurt
    Last edited by surfhb2; 24-07-13 at 11:36 PM.

Yeah but those are all traits we value in all normal relationships.....so please try again .
    Yes, but if you pass this test it's a pretty good indicator that you're stronger than most There are degrees of being patient, loyal, unselfish, etc.

Wife. Doesn't bother me at all....nor do most people. As evident in your little poll.

You're pointing out this particular hang up you seem to be carry from somewhere....just do my a favor and talk to a therapist .....just once. Not asking much and it couldn't hurt
    Ok, fair enough, but how? Help me out, how do you block that from your mind?

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast