+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Ok ladies 5 questions I need you to answer!!

Ladies,

I think most of you know my background but if you don't I'm a 24 year old virgin by choice who would ideally like to save himself for one woman. Obviously this isn't the most popular decision nowadays, but it's something I've always felt strongly about. So I've created 5 questions that I need to know the answers to. I hope they can help me. Thank you!!!

BTW, all the guys in these questions are your prospective 24 year old boyfriends (like me). When you answer just make a list from 1-5 with your letter answer next to each number. I want this to be fun, but also serious too, I'm really looking to see what women prefer and think. Also, if you wouldn't mind, please include your age. Have fun and thanks again!!

1. Would you prefer your boyfriend to be a:

a. Virgin
    b. Non-Virgin

2. How many sexual partners would you like your boyfriend to have had before you?

a. 0
    b. 1-2
    c. 3-5
    d. 5-10
    e. It doesn't matter, the more the better!

3. When is it ok to discuss sexual history?

a. First date
    b. Second date
    c. 3-5 dates
    d. 5-10 dates
    e. Never, I don't want to know their sexual history

4. After how many dates is it ok to start having sex?

a. 1
    b. 2
    c. 3-5
    d. 5-10
    e. 10+
    f. Only after marriage

5. Which is the biggest turn-off in a guy?

a. Bad table manners
    b. Debt
    c. A virgin
    d. Laziness

Thanks again!!! Also, let me know if you liked this because I have many more questions I'd like to ask.

I'm 23.

1. I would prefer my boyfriend to not be a virgin.

2. The number doesn't matter - there are other things that matter, such as has he ever cheated on anyone, does he have a history of nsa sex, etc.

3. Whenever it feels right.

4. I don't have a specific guideline. Whenever it feels right.

5. It depends, what kind of debt are you talking about? And how bad table manners do you mean - does he like, pick his nose while eating or something? The options you listed are too vague. In general, I find the biggest turn-off for me is dishonesty, lack of empathy, cruelty. I couldn't stand dating a guy like that.
    Last edited by searock; 18-07-13 at 07:00 AM.

I'm female, 23

1. I would prefer my bf to be a non-virgin

2. Doesn't matter, but I wouldn't say the more the better lol (as long as their number does not affect the way they treat girlfriends)

5-10 dates

c. 3-5 or whenever you both feel comfortable

bad manners and laziness!!
    Last edited by anonymous_a; 18-07-13 at 09:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Ladies,

I think most of you know my background but if you don't I'm a 24 year old virgin by choice who would ideally like to save himself for one woman. Obviously this isn't the most popular decision nowadays, but it's something I've always felt strongly about. So I've created 5 questions that I need to know the answers to. I hope they can help me. Thank you!!!

BTW, all the guys in these questions are your prospective 24 year old boyfriends (like me). When you answer just make a list from 1-5 with your letter answer next to each number. I want this to be fun, but also serious too, I'm really looking to see what women prefer and think. Also, if you wouldn't mind, please include your age. Have fun and thanks again!!

1. Would you prefer your boyfriend to be a:

a. Virgin
    b. Non-Virgin

2. How many sexual partners would you like your boyfriend to have had before you?

a. 0
    b. 1-2
    c. 3-5
    d. 5-10
    e. It doesn't matter, the more the better!

a. First date
    b. Second date
    c. 3-5 dates
    d. 5-10 dates
    e. Never, I don't want to know their sexual history

a. 1
    b. 2
    c. 3-5
    d. 5-10
    e. 10+
    f. Only after marriage

a. Bad table manners
    b. Debt
    c. A virgin
    d. Laziness

Thanks again!!! Also, let me know if you liked this because I have many more questions I'd like to ask.
    I am 22 yo.

1. Non-virgin.

2. Doesn't matter my first said he had 30. Wows, but whatvs. I had him go get screen and tested before I would be sexual and he happily did.

3. No set time, I never minded the question. I only slept with 3 so not much history for me to share it is always a quick retelling.

4. What ever you are comfy with again no set time, if you prefer to feel close and really know the person, I would have sex within the first week. I usually waited a month, I know seems long but wasn't like we had dates nightly and I like to really know a person. I also do not kiss on the 1st date, so.

5. Out of what you listed: Laziness... but in my reality someone who lies and cannot be honest with how they feel and what they are doing.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    I

does he have a history of nsa sex, etc.
    Why does that matter aslong as he was single and safe.

I'm Female, 45.

1. prefer non-virgin

2. doesn't matter, but I wouldn't say "the more the better"

3. when it feels right. Couldn't set a time to it.

4. again, when it feels right. I was 24 when I met my hubby and we had sex on the day we met. I certainly wouldn't wait more than a month.

5. none of the above. My turn offs are: Intolerance of those who are different, aggressive nature/road rage, swearing/cussing, judgemental attitude, racism, drug user, frequent irresponsible drinking, bad teeth, dirty fingernails,
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

You say that you have many more questions you'd like to ask. But for now I'm curious to know how you're going to deal with this information which (at the time of my writing) is the opposite of what you believe. Are you going to accept that we feel differently to you ....or are you going to argue your choice with us?

If you accept that I feel differently to you, then I'm happy to answer further questions. If you are going to argue over what you read, then I probably won't bother assisting further.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

1. Non-Virgin. I would be afraid he would judge me for having 2 previous partners. Or feel insecure because I have more experience

2. 1-5. I believe sex should be saved for someone you care about. I wouldn't like a guy who had multiple partners or one night stands. I am only interested in the relationship type of guy who values emotional intimacy. I think at 24, if he has more than 5-it would be a turn off for me.

3. When is it ok to discuss sexual history? I don't care as long as it is before I slept with him.

4. After how many dates is it ok to start having sex? That is not a black and white question for me. It depends. If I trust him and can see relationship potential and know he feels the same then sex is on the menu. Probably no sooner than 2 weeks, no less than a month. If I am not sleeping with him within a month its because I don't see potential so it usually ends around that time.

5. Which is the biggest turn-off in a guy? Out of the four things you listed, I would say the biggest turn off for me would be laziness

6. If you want to ask more questions, I am happy to answer them
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

The thing that would make me run an absolute mile is if he had a history of cheating. I need a man I can trust 100%. Loyalty and honesty are the most important things to me

I also cant stand men who feel the need to shout or be aggressive to get their point across. If he cannot speak to me calmly with respect and dignity even if we argue or disagree then I would tell him to get lost. I would not allow a man to verbally or emotionally abuse me. In fact any type of abuse is a deal breaker.

Another deal breaker is addiction. I would run a mile.
    Last edited by michelle23; 18-07-13 at 07:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by devilish View Post
    Why does that matter aslong as he was single and safe.
    It would matter to me. It may mean nothing at all, but there is a chance that it means he is somewhat "addicted" to having sex with different, new partners, on a regular basis (nothing wrong with it, just not something I would want in a partner).

I agree. it is a standard I have set for myself that I will not sleep with random men. I don't want casual sex, I want a loving relationship and I want a man who shares my same view. I have nothing against people who do want that type of lifestyle for themselves- I just don't want that for myself.

Thank you ladies so far for the answers. There's nothing else I can do but accept your answers, although I don't agree and some make me cringe the truth is ultimately the most important thing and that is what you are providing me with. It is appreciated. Here's an open ended/essay question, I guess we'll call it question #6.

6. You meet a guy. He has everything you've ever wanted in a potential partner. He's husband material and it almost seems to good to be true. There's just one problem. He doesn't want sex until the both of you are committed to each other. This will mean waiting until you're engaged. (And for our sake on love forum, let's say we can look into the future and we know this will be approx 2 years from now). So.....do you stay with him or dump him?

6. You meet a guy. He has everything you've ever wanted in a potential partner. He's husband material and it almost seems to good to be true. There's just one problem. He doesn't want sex until the both of you are committed to each other. This will mean waiting until you're engaged. (And for our sake on love forum, let's say we can look into the future and we know this will be approx 2 years from now). So.....do you stay with him or dump him?
    There is no way I would wait 2 years to find out if we are sexually compatible or not. Sex is an important part of a relationship. Your partner could tick every other box but if you don't click in bed-it will eventually just go stale and boring. I mean he could want to tie me up and whip me until I bleed or have an obsession with anal.. I would prefer to know these things early so I can realize we are not compatible and get out fast.

1. non-virgin Id be terrified that he would one day regret not having other experiences and cheat on me
    2. 3-5. I do not like or want a promiscious man EVER
    3. I would want to discuss sexual history in the first weeks.
    4. when I trust him and know he cares for me
    5. All four are turn offs
    6. No I would not like to wait that long. I think it is important to figure out whether you are good together in bed early on

Thank you ladies so far for the answers. There's nothing else I can do but accept your answers, although I don't agree and some make me cringe the truth is ultimately the most important thing and that is what you are providing me with. It is appreciated. Here's an open ended/essay question, I guess we'll call it question #6.

There is no way I could wait 2 years either. Sex isn't just something couples "should" do. Sex in a relationship is healthy, and to have a strong, healthy relationship, physical intimacy is important. I have no problem waiting until we are committed, but to me, committed means we have an understanding that we will not be dating other people, and we are only sexually exclusive with each other.

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast