+ Follow This Topic

Thread: sex advice

sex advice

hey all

i am a gal 24 yr old... i love a guy he too lov me but we never said this to each other although we both know that we lov each other too much....

we din't do sex but done oral sex and a lot of foreplay..... i donn knw why but i always feel like being with him ...i feel like i am incomplete without him....and he too feels the same for me but we never said this to each other.....

i just want to know is this normal means i am not able to do my daily job it disturbing me...he is always in my mind and if not then after 1 or 2 days he comes into my mind again and i become restless again....

does this happen with everyone or is this a sign of great love and passion for each other????

If you feel this way, then yes, it does sounds like love. And if you both feel the same, then go ahead and have sex.

You are infatuated. It's a very normal feeling at the beginning of a new relationship. It may or may not turn into love, it's too early to tell. Enjoy it while it lasts and don't make projects - whatever will happen will happen. If you trust this guy, I don't see why not have sex with him. Just make sure you use protection. Have fun!

It's infatuation. It's totally normal in the first 6 months or so of a new relationship.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycse View Post
    hey all

i am a gal 24 yr old... i love a guy he too lov me but we never said this to each other although we both know that we lov each other too much....

we din't do sex but done oral sex and a lot of foreplay..... i donn knw why but i always feel like being with him ...i feel like i am incomplete without him....and he too feels the same for me but we never said this to each other.....

i just want to know is this normal means i am not able to do my daily job it disturbing me...he is always in my mind and if not then after 1 or 2 days he comes into my mind again and i become restless again....

does this happen with everyone or is this a sign of great love and passion for each other????
    Stop "not saying" things to each other. Start saying them. Don't make assumptions, communicate.

yes, it's often normal. I have an opposite schedule from my wife - we see each other for a couple of hours a day - at most... so she stops by on her way home from work, and sees me on my 1st break, which I take late so I can see her. It's 15 minutes more we get together. I call her and talk to her on the phone on my way to work. We have one day a week off at the same time - we spend the whole day together if we can.

That's part of love.

i think you should stop assuming that he feels the same. you need to ask him what he is feeling and you also need to tell him that you want a proper relationship with him. if he does feel the same and agrees to commit to you-then yes if your ready have sex with him

Yes don't assume-ask
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

then why with time our love degrades towards each other..... any specific reason???

what do you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    what do you mean?
    means passion for each othere decreases with time .....

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycse View Post
    means passion for each othere decreases with time .....
    Passion shouldn't necessarily decrease. The honeymoon phase will pass, yes, but passion and faith, and trust is what you should have left over.

your afraid that will happen or has it already happened?

Yes passion and lust and butterflies decrease over time and takes a little more effort but love should grow

it is very normal. you are in love with this guy. Everyone at the beginning of a relationship is like that. Just go with your heart