+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Ladies Who Have Done Anal...

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Sorry Haxan... but not really.
    Oh stop it, girlfriend !
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by haxan View Post
    It's not my thing by any stretch, but that being said, women give it up, and will give it up to a man their taken with (at least once). It's a part of being owned behind closed doors.
    Being owned? :S

Apologies up front defiant message board ladies, the sisterhood isn't 'that' strong...us guys know
    So what if you (think you) "know"? You talk about it like it's some shameful thing women are supposed to be ashamed of. It's just another sexual experience, nothing particularly secret or naughty about it.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Behind closed doors, absolutely...you have a problem with 'dat?

So what if you (think you) "know"? You talk about it like it's some shameful thing women are supposed to be ashamed of. It's just another sexual experience, nothing particularly secret or naughty about it.
    You seem to think I'm a creep for saying out loud that the vast majority of women give it up or would willingly for their man, yet have no problem admitting it's a part of the sexual experience. That's pretty weird/creepy on your part, hot stuff.

It's one of those things you have to do the anonymous poll on. Like when the number of men that women have slept with quadruples when they're not tied to the answer. It's not my thing by any stretch, but that being said, women give it up, and will give it up to a man their taken with (at least once). It's a part of being owned behind closed doors.

Apologies up front defiant message board ladies, the sisterhood isn't 'that' strong...us guys know
    yes coz your the expert. Only a minority engage in anal. If I did, I would admit it. Its not something I or my partner want to do.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

A nice ass is the sexiest part of a female but I have no interest in trying to poke her turd. I have thrown away new pairs of shoe cuz I step on dog poop.

you'll end up with an arse the size of a tunnel.

lmao ^^^^^^^^^
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Actually I love anal sex. My bf performs it on me at least once a week and I really enjoy it.
    durty gal lol

Behind closed doors, absolutely...you have a problem with 'dat?
    No problem at all, it's just silly IMO that you seem to imply that everybody sees it that way.

this searock is frickin annoying or what

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Only a minority engage in anal
    Wrong.

You are an expert and have loads of experience, because you've been in "how many" sexual relationships with women? Ya that's right, 1, you. Wow, you really have your pulse on what other women do behind closed doors.

I guess if I don't like getting my co*k sucked, the majority of men don't either. Lol

No one mentioned that you cum faster with anal, men and women with the orgasms. So peeps still see anal as taboo?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    So peeps still see anal as taboo?
    It was stated several times on this thread that no, it is not to be considered as anything shameful and/or to keep secret. It's just another sexual experience.

Wrong.

You are an expert and have loads of experience, because you've been in "how many" sexual relationships with women? Ya that's right, 1, you. Wow, you really have your pulse on what other women do behind closed doors.

I guess if I don't like getting my co*k sucked, the majority of men don't either. Lol
    Same thing can be said about you: the fact that you like anal (or have been with women that mostly liked anal) doesn't mean that the majority of men (women) do. Just because you have slept around more doesn't mean you know what most people like or don't like.

In this case it's also difficult to get proper statistics, due to the fact that not everyone is comfortable talking about their sexual preferences to strangers.

So... there is no way of knowing whether "most" men/women like anal or not.
    Last edited by searock; 24-07-13 at 07:37 AM.

Yes ita impossible to know what most people like. But its possible to know what one likes.

How about you Searock? Do you like anal?
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast