+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Gf got quick relationship after we broke up. But still been hooking up. Need advic

Ex Gf got quick relationship after we broke up. But still been hooking up. Need advic

So about 3-4 months ago me ex Gf broke up with me. We were very much in love but I was going through some issues and not giving her the attention she needed. After breaking up with me she quickly regretted it and wanted me back. So for the next couple months we weren't dating but we were pretty much acting like we were.

Than one day she asks me what I want out of this, and I told her I was happy with the way things were going, because in my head we were pretty much together, but I guess in hers that just meant I wanted to be friends with benefits. Than about a week or so later I decide to talk to her and see if she wants to officially date again and I find out she's went on a couple dates with a guy and she tells me it's to late.

So she starts seeing this guy and quite quickly he's already spending many nights with her and going on weekend trips and whatnot. But throughout this whole time we are still hanging out every couple days and hooking up about once a week. So as she's getting more and more serious with this guy, she's still telling me that she finds me better looking and says the sex is better with us, and even told her new guy that, or so she says.

Than last weekend for her birthday I took her to a 2 day music festival and we had an absolute blast. But a couple days later she tells me she's not comfortable hanging out with me anymore and says we need to cut off contact for a while.(this is the 3rd time she's said this and it only usually lasts 2-3 days)

I'm seeing her for a couple hours tonight, and then leaving for a week on vacation tomorrow. I very much want her back, in whatever form she would be comfortable with, but I don't know how to play my cards right. Any advice would be greatly appreciated! Sorry for the length of the post.
    Last edited by ConfusedOne888; 19-07-13 at 03:03 AM.

This guy sounds like a rebound.. But Idk why u would wait around for a girl that two-times people and so quickly moved on from you

Keep ****ing her, but don't take her on dates or weekends, and don't talk/text with her unless it is setting up your next get together. **** her and leave, or **** her and then roll over and pass out without a word. Date other girls.

Quote Originally Posted by 4 ratties View Post
    This guy sounds like a rebound.. But Idk why u would wait around for a girl that two-times people and so quickly moved on from you
    I guess I've just been telling myself that she's been two timing him only because she still wants to be with me, and that she wouldn't do that to me. But I do agree that she is a little immature in that sense. Maybe it is time to tell her I'm done with it all.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedOne888 View Post
    says the sex is better with us, and even told her new guy that, or so she says.
    Bwwwaa. Yeah, I'm sure she's telling her current BF that you're better in bed. Riiigghhtt....

And do you know the guy she's seeing? Does he actually exist? I ask because when I was younger, I would have lied and made up a fake BF to piss you off and get you to commit. OK, I was once a 20-year old girl, and they do stuff like that. lol.

But, provided this guy does exist, then why the hell would you want someone like her? She's banging two guys at once (gross), and playing you both. I imagine her BF doesn't know she's still banging you, and if he does, then assume he's banging other chicks, too.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Bwwwaa. Yeah, I'm sure she's telling her current BF that you're better in bed. Riiigghhtt....

And do you know the guy she's seeing? Does he actually exist? I ask because when I was younger, I would have lied and made up a fake BF to piss you off and get you to commit. OK, I was once a 20-year old girl, and they do stuff like that. lol.

But, provided this guy does exist, then why the hell would you want someone like her? She's banging two guys at once (gross), and playing you both. I imagine her BF doesn't know she's still banging you, and if he does, then assume he's banging other chicks, too.
    I do believe it because she acts pretty weird with this new guy. He's seen her have half naked pictures of me open on her computer, people have told him she's still fooling around with me, and I've seen some texts where she says things along the same lines. And yeah he's real haha. She's been dishonest to the new guy but she has been completely open and upfront about everything to me. And before you say that's just what I think or whatever, I can catch her in a lie with no trouble whatsoever, she's just never been able to even mislead me with a little white lie. So that's why it's hard for me to give up on her because I do feel like he's just a minor bump in the road, but I'm getting to the point where I think I'm going to have to tell her I'm done with it all

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedOne888 View Post
    She's been dishonest to the new guy but she has been completely open and upfront about everything to me.
    Sorry, but this is highly naïve.

Let me ask you - if she told you the other guy was better in bed and better looking, would you still be banging her?

I doubt it, or, I hope not.

And despite what you think you know, it's all hearsay. You have no idea what is said between them, and the nature of their relationship. But, it does sound like she's more into him than you.

Regardless, if I were her, if I were playing you both like this, I'd really have no respect for either of you. I mean, you've been accepting some other guys sloppy seconds.

You need to man up first of all, stop being the back-up guy, and go find a good girl who isn't a tramp and capable of such nonsense.

Quote Originally Posted by namemyname View Post
    Sorry, but this is highly naïve.

Let me ask you - if she told you the other guy was better in bed and better looking, would you still be banging her?

I doubt it, or, I hope not.
    Of course not. And no its not naive, I've seen the messages, so I do know a bit about what is said between them. But yeah I do agree with the rest of what you said for sure