+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do girls dumps guys for no reason?

do girls dumps guys for no reason?

just curious. can feelings change for a guy overnight? like if he ahsnt done anything wrong, can she just wake up and say..eh i dont like/love him anymore?

or can a girl just dump a guy for no reason?

There's always a reason. Whether or not they want to tell you is a different story. Feelings don't change overnight, especially if it's not within the first month or two. Again, whether or not they want to tell you when their feelings start changing is completely up to them. That coupled with a partner who severely lacks intuition, can lead to a situation that seems like feelings changed overnight, when in actuality there were warning signs for months prior.

It works the same way for guys and girls, there is no gender difference here. Would a guy dump a girl for no reason?

Someone who changes their mind "overnight" is either very unhealthy mentally or has been hiding the problem well for some time

no there are always signs a breakup is coming. nobody changes their mind over night especially if you have been together for awhile.

if she breaks up with you in an argument and wants to get back with you tomorrow-then she is just an attention seeking drama queen who you are better off not having in your life. she will keep dumping you. girls like that just love drama and if there is none-they will create some
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

if she does seem to change over night then it normally means she has found someone else. if she is telling you one day how much she loves you blah blah blah and the next is saying you are not a good bf-shes replacing you. or if she says "i love you but im not in love with you" that means some other guy is creating butterflies in her stomach

its the sme for men and women.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

There is always a reason. Something they start noticing about you that turned them off, better guy came along, or they have always never been that into you (but was secretly hiding it).
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

theres always a reason

Lol, my feelings normally change before I start dating someone. If I am with someone, there is a reason. So there you go.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

i agree that there's no gender difference.

also, i do think there's always a reason. but sometimes that reason is really trivial. these people aren't such good partners, though, so if you're dumped by someone like this, you're probably better off.

sometimes they might not be aware of the reason... their feelings change but they don't know why.

sometimes it's because they had a dream of who this person is, and then once they got to know this person they found out this isn't who they really are. and so their feelings change because they were in love with who they imagined the person to be, not the real person.