+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: what men actually want in long term relationship

what men actually want in long term relationship

hey all

what men actually want in long term relationship.....is this trust,beauty,sex,intimacy,understanding or care????

Sex gets boring after a while so it definitely can't be that for good guys.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

1-trust
    2-personality/character
    3-intimacy
    4-sex

Beauty/attractiveness is in the eye of the beholder. That being said, without that spark none of the other qualities will get discovered. So magnetism is the key that opens the door so the other attributes can be discovered.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Sex gets boring after a while so it definitely can't be that for good guys.
    YC, you must have been doing it wrong.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Lol. It's really not that special. You turn in another rote performance after the other. Soon, you try to spice it up with experimenting, dabbling in whips and chains and cosplay and filthy techniques...It just gets boring after a while. Man has always really and wanted a woman who will stay and have a personality.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

You would think trust, respect, and compatibility would be the biggest factors in a relationship, but I guess it depends on the person and what they're looking for.

Make a relationship, sex does not.

Men don't ever want to get bored.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lol. It's really not that special. You turn in another rote performance after the other. Soon, you try to spice it up with experimenting, dabbling in whips and chains and cosplay and filthy techniques...It just gets boring after a while.
    ^^ dud root

Just joking.

Seriously though, it gets better with practice. My first few times were quite forgettable but as I've learned more, I've enjoyed more.
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 19-07-13 at 03:47 PM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Men don't ever want to get bored.
    what if i have done oral sex with the guy i love in the begining of relationship even he was not committed to me that time.... its been 7 months and we are in contact to each other ...in the begining he has done oral sex and foreplay with me about 4 -5 times with great passion ,seems he loved me ,so i allowed him to do so...but whenever i asked for commitment he just ignored ,he never had any relationship before with any other woman and is very shy guy among girls....is there any chance that he will commit or take me seriously...even now he has been intimate with me once again....what does it mean ,he needs a just this things from me or have some feelings for me as its been a long time

Quote Originally Posted by lovelycse View Post
    what if i have done oral sex with the guy i love in the begining of relationship even he was not committed to me that time.... its been 7 months and we are in contact to each other ...in the begining he has done oral sex and foreplay with me about 4 -5 times with great passion ,seems he loved me ,so i allowed him to do so...but whenever i asked for commitment he just ignored ,he never had any relationship before with any other woman and is very shy guy among girls....is there any chance that he will commit or take me seriously...even now he has been intimate with me once again....what does it mean ,he needs a just this things from me or have some feelings for me as its been a long time
    It means that he enjoys fooling around with you - but nothing more. An easy mistake to make for beginners....heaven knows I had to learn this the hard way

Sorry dear I have some bad news.....the reason a guy wont commit is because you are not the one he wants to be with. You are only temporary and only wants sex. He is keeping his options open for "the one" when she comes into his life. We see girls like you on here all the time and like I have told them, you are wasting your time with this guy because if he hasn't commit to you by now, he never will.

All I want is someone to scratch my back. So nice nails is a must.

Smackie is right hun. In future do not have sexual contact with a guy until he is committed to you. Most wont use you. Believe it or not most men are actually genuine and decent. Your just unlucky to have this db as a first..

You need to kick him to the curb, set your standards high and make the next guy work hard to impress YOU and to prove he is committed to you before you jump in the sack with him.

Its an easy mistake to make so forgive yourself and move on. Everything we do in life is a learning experience and every frog you kiss brings you one step closer to the right one.

Best of luck
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

What do men want? companionship and space.

Quote Originally Posted by AbigailR View Post
    You would think trust, respect, and compatibility would be the biggest factors in a relationship, but I guess it depends on the person and what they're looking for.

Make a relationship, sex does not.
    Without sex, the relationship is merely a friendship.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast