+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: she is mad i didnt know her eye color

she is mad i didnt know her eye color

my girlfriend asked me some questions tonight and one was whats my eye color

uhhhh

i was wrong lol

she was a bit upset and i explaned that im just not the type of person that remembers that. i remember little small things about you like..favorite ice cream, favorite store to shop at...stuff like that

i feel bad though and i know she is a bit upset but she said she wasnt mad

anyway..just kind of a vent to myself lol

Hahaha funny.....that bad bro

how long have you been dating her?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I wouldn't really care but I'd be surprised - how can you not notice her eye color? Do you just look at her boobs/feet/shoulders when talking to her? Strange observational skills you have. Oh well. No biggie.

lol....... if your only going out a few weeks its okay... but if its a year.. have you never looked in her eyes?? Weird... I can remember my bfs eye color clearly. I can see it in my head right now.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    lol....... if your only going out a few weeks its okay... but if its a year.. have you never looked in her eyes?? Weird... I can remember my bfs eye color clearly. I can see it in my head right now.
    Exactly .

Girls have eyes? shoot, I am usually looking a tad bit lower. Who knew?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    how long have you been dating her?
    3 monthsssss

remember it now lol...dont worry though

That tells her you are not passionately in love with her to the point you know every beautiful detail about her. Oh bro you so fail.

I know why she asked that question........Your emotinal connection with her is weak. I don't blame her one bit for getting upset. This might make her hold back her feelings and re-evaluate your relationship....is it worth continuing.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    That tells her you are not passionately in love with her to the point you know every beautiful detail about her. Oh bro you so fail.

I know why she asked that question........Your emotinal connection with her is weak. I don't blame her one bit for getting upset. This might make her hold back her feelings and re-evaluate your relationship....is it worth continuing.
    no way. no way. we havea great emotional connection. we laugh a lot, we have told each other stuff we havent told anyone else. i mean seriously, if she dumped me for that then well i dont know. i just dont notice eye colors. i notice other small stuff.

A question like that says a lot. I have asked it before, and it told me how much someone paid attention to me. If they couldn't tell me what I wanted to know, I knew then that they weren't as deep in as I am.

I mean, I understand forgetting facts and details, but how someone looks is a different story.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    A question like that says a lot. I have asked it before, and it told me how much someone paid attention to me. If they couldn't tell me what I wanted to know, I knew then that they weren't as deep in as I am.

I mean, I understand forgetting facts and details, but how someone looks is a different story.
    wow. well i couldnt even tell you my best friends eye color or my parets so i dont knwo what to tell everyone. just because i was wrong doesnt mean i dont love her

Well you go back to your GF, and ask her what her reason way for asking that question, and truly what was her feeling/ impression of you, when you couldn't answer it.....make sure she answers you honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by greennick View Post
    wow. well i couldnt even tell you my best friends eye color or my parets so i dont knwo what to tell everyone. just because i was wrong doesnt mean i dont love her
    I wouldn't you don't love her, but I also feel from being in her shoes, that maybe you she thinks you just don't pay attention to the things she might.

Your parents? Really? Haha, I am going to call a foul on that one. : ) Do you not share genetics with them? Lol.

Just ask her why she asked and go from there and resolve this issue.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast