+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: she is mad i didnt know her eye color

its as bad as not knowin her name !

its spelt colour.not color kmt

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    its as bad as not knowin her name !

The OP is 'merican, they eliminated the letter u in many words in the English language to show their independence from England.

I swear, I really think all of these one-line complaining threads about some relationship inanity is all the one same guy.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    The OP is 'merican, they eliminated the letter u in many words in the English language to show their independence from England.
    lol i would love to take smackie9 out for a drink

lalalita Guest
    There aren't that many eye colors to chose from. It's alarming that in three months you don't know her eye color. I can understand if her eyes are hazel, and you said they were green. Or, if her eyes are blue green, and you just said blue. But, not having any idea is just strange. I would be insulted too.

Are you an online relationship? or a IRL one, maybe I missed that if online ok, could maybe understand not knowing the answer because you only saw pics, maybe and never directly looked into her eyes but if 3 months and IRL, you should have known her eye color, imo. It is something simple to know, so I see why that put her off. Recall the color because she will ask you soon again, lol.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I'm not a physical characteristics guy. I don't remember people eye color or that

like i know her favorite soda, birthday, favorite pizza, i know her likes and dislikes. and when i look at her i dont sit and go wow she has pretty eyes, i think wow she is gorgeous. and i had a feeling of what her eye color was. i thought it was more hazel but i said green.

anyway i am likely making to big of a deal about this since we have texted today and last nght she ended up saying she was just a bit upset and was just giving me a hard time

It is an easy thing to get past and you seem to have gotten past it if all is a-ok now. These things happen in relationships, no one is perfect. But she will ask you again like I said, especially if it bothered her.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

its not that i had no clue. i had a feeling it was brown or green, like sometimes they look hazel.

oh well

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Actually, Merriam-Webster's Dictionary predates The OED. WE wrote defined the proper spelling first. YOU spell it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by YungCertified View Post
    Yung doesn't know that different countries have different spellings??? Must live in a very insular little world of his own. Not cool
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I had an ex who asked me the same question one time and I couldn't resist the opportunity to fukk with her. Thing is, I always looked deep into her eyes and they were a really obvious stand-out blue, as in anyone who took one glance at her face out of the corner of their eyes would know immediately from that point on that her eyes were blue. I replied "come on sweetie, any idiot can see that your eyes are brown, what you think I only ever stare at your tits when I'm talking to you?" I really had to force myself not to roll on the ground laughing at her reaction. I kept arguing with her about it too and never relented that here eyes are brown and acted like she was lying about her eyes being blue and she was making shit up just to create drama.

After about 5 minutes of this I let one too many snickers escape through the phone which clued her in that I was trollin her...which opened up another can of worms lmao.

Fun times
    Last edited by dickriculous; 20-07-13 at 07:08 AM.

if she dumps you for this she has problems especially fi you treat her good

i wouldnt worry about it to be honest

Sorry about that, I meant to say "I wouldn't SAY<< you don't love her."

I saw that and thought... ooooh... oops.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast