+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i'm so bored of myself!?bored of life??

Jam ya hype little girl.

Believe me, doing any of those things would cause you to ruin your future. If you're really bored find local clubs, take up a new sport, learn a new language, enter amateur dramatics. You're only 15, and there is so much to experience in the world that wouldn't mean having to break the law to experience them.

Surfing the internet and sitting at home playing video games are not hobbies. Start playing a sport, go out to the park or beach and meet some new people. Join a club! Your community must have some kind of activity centre for people your age.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudeboyy View Post
    Jam ya hype little girl.

Believe me, doing any of those things would cause you to ruin your future. If you're really bored find local clubs, take up a new sport, learn a new language, enter amateur dramatics. You're only 15, and there is so much to experience in the world that wouldn't mean having to break the law to experience them.
    wow wat's happened with u? wen did u become nice n started actually givin advice

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Oh my dayssss... are you A-sexual?
    uhh no. i'm just scared of getting pregnant

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    uhh no. i'm just scared of getting pregnant
    "sex is overrated" is what you said.. you didn't say I refrain because I'm afraid of getting pregnant. So... if there was no chance of you getting pregnant, would you still think it over rated?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    "sex is overrated" is what you said.. you didn't say I refrain because I'm afraid of getting pregnant. So... if there was no chance of you getting pregnant, would you still think it over rated?
    oh i wud be a slut then

n even if it is as good as ppl make it seem, it shouldnt be something that i have to hear bout every 5 minutes. but yet in Music, tv shows, movies, internet, convos with friends, it has to come up somewhere. i mean a roach could crawl by n someone will find some way to make a sexual reference out of that. its pathetic.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12