+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which would you prefer?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    If she isn't attracted to number 2, she shouldn't be dating him. She shouldn't be dating the other two either, if they are as bad as you say. There are plenty of guys that she would be attracted to and that have great personalities too, out there. She shouldn't settle.
    No, 2 is getting friend zoned -- he knows it. He is the 'nice guy' her friends won't be jealous of.

Agreed, she shouldn't date other 2 either. D-bgs. But they are flashy ****s. Our parents can't stand 3, lmao.
    Last edited by Jffs24; 25-07-13 at 07:30 AM. Reason: typo
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    No, 2 is getting friend zoned
    As I said, she is doing the right thing by not dating him, since she is not attracted to him.

Agreed, she should date other 2 either. D-bgs. But they are flashy ****s. Our parents can't stand 3, lmao.
    Assuming your sister is an adult, unfortunately for her (because she has bad judgement if what you say is true), she is the only person that gets to have a say in who she decides to date. I don't think you should give her advice unless she explicitly asks you to.

She is 21. But still at home and going to school. She asks anyone with a pulse for advice, lmao. The family and her girlfriends get hit up the most. Issue is it affects the family dynamic if she drags in a Dbag and everyone hates him.

On topic of the thread and her reading it, she said and I quote " they are all lying, no girl would pick the uglier guy" See what we are dealin' with here. Even when presented with evidence she denies.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    On topic of the thread and her reading it, she said and I quote " they are all lying, no girl would pick the uglier guy" See what we are dealin' with here. Even when presented with evidence she denies.
    The thing is, there is no such thing as objective beauty or ugliness. If she is not attracted to number 2, she shouldn't be dating him. I wouldn't date a guy I wasn't attracted to either.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123