+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is it "lesbian" of a girl to think that another girl is attractive/cute?

Is it "lesbian" of a girl to think that another girl is attractive/cute?

Just to clarify - there is nothing wrong with being a lesbian. It is just that I am not one. Just making that clear.

To start off, sometimes I look at certain girls, or people of the female gender and think "yeah, they're actually quite attractive/cute" and if I were a boy, I'd definitely "go for that".

Is it wrong for a (straight) girl to think like this?

(This thread is not about asking if I'm a lesbian/bisexual - I know I'm not).

Is it OK for girls to make comments about other girls' attractiveness, or would you think that person is a lesbian/bisexual?

.......is it

No i always notice pretty girls too and good looking guys. Doesnt mean anything.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

No. Women are beautiful. There's nothing wrong with acknowledging that.

If you saw a rainbow or a nice flower or a nice dress in a shop window.. You would look at it.. Totally normal.

You would only be a lesbian if you enjoy fantasizing about women or wanted to have sex with one
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It's lesbian to only like other vaginas.

I'm the same way.. I find girls attractive, even VERY attractive sometimes, but the thought of bein with a woman feels very akward and just not right so I can tell I'm not a lesbian. When I'm attracted to a guy I want to "act on it" when I see an attractive girl I just like to peek and move on, no desire to take it another step or anything other than just admiring

First of all, there's a difference between thinking 'xxxx is really pretty' and 'xxxx is really pretty, I want to have sex with with her, I'm warm for her form, etc.' if it's just the former then that's not really a big indicator that you're a lesbian, no.

It's questions like these that lead to people being delude/confused about their sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by paythebills View Post
    First of all, there's a difference between thinking 'xxxx is really pretty' and 'xxxx is really pretty, I want to have sex with with her, I'm warm for her form, etc.' if it's just the former then that's not really a big indicator that you're a lesbian, no.
    What if I think "xxxx is really attractive, if I were a boy I would definitely tap that..."?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    It's questions like these that lead to people being delude/confused about their sexuality.
    But I'm not confused about my sexuality.

I like boys!

No, it's fine. I see hot girls all the time and I may joke around but I have no feelings or connecton for a woman. I have had girls tap me on my ass and I dont mind, we joke around and vice versa. Its all in fun but it's nothing s woman could do for me.

Well firstly, fancying one girl doesn't make you a full-on lesbian...

To answer your question, it depends whether you're thinking "Oh, they're quite pretty"; (like if you were watching the flawless-looking actresses of a Korean soap opera) or "Phwoar, I'd have a go on that"