+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: help - truth or ruse?

help - truth or ruse?

A man i had been seeing for a while contacted me yesterday after being split up for 2months and asked me to forgive him for the way he had acted and if we could meet and talk. the conversation felt familiar and he stated he had missed me and that he was glad we were talking again. i later asked him if his agenda was to get back with me which he declined in an evasive manner. Do you guys think it is his intention or does he just want a friendly talk and closure?

Why are you meeting him? He didnt see potential in you two months ago.. What makes you think he will now? Prob just thinks he can f**k you and leave you again.

Never go backwards
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

It could also be that he wants to have no strings sex.

Avine, what do YOU want from him? When you know what you want, you'll then be in a position to decide how to deal with his behaviour.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I probably will not meet him. Just wanted to understand what he meant in the language of men lol

If he dumped you once its his loss hun

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    It could also be that he wants to have no strings sex.
    i asked him this, not so bluntly, but he declined. Was it a lie?
    id like to have sex with him again but don't want to be the one to bring it up.

This has nothing to do with being a man. We get this question about women too. Everyone's agenda is limitless and there is nothing obvious in his words or actions to indicate anything specific. So everyone's guess is just that a guess....there is no way to give you an definitive answer.

I guess best thing to do is for me to be clear with him and that way no one will be left guessing or disappointed when the meeting doesnt go as hoped?

As a rule I don't even try to understand the inner workings of the female brain, This is one of those situations where you women can speculate all day long what he is thinking but really have no clue. Maybe he wants laid, maybe he realizes he made a mistake. Who knows and the Op will never know either unless she meets him.

I am apprehensive about meeting him i still have feelings for him and cannot help but hope that it means we will get back together and i know that if this doesnt happen and he does just want to talk i will be in ruins so id rather know in advance before i see him

This isn't the same married man you wrote about when you joined the website is it, the one who cheated with you, and worked with you and then told you to **** off and treated you like shit after it got leaked out at work and then you wanted to plan revenge on him and tell his wife? Gawd I hope it isn't the same guy, because wtf are you even wanting to talk to this loser for anymore. He'll toss you aside again only this time it will be even worse. Move on.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

Again never go backwards.

It baffles me how people find it sooo hard to let go of the past. Its never been an issue for me. Screw once shame on you, screw me twice, shame on me. Any twat who would allow someone to come back again has issues

Sounds like u have a new friends with benefits buddy

Quote Originally Posted by avine View Post
    I guess best thing to do is for me to be clear with him and that way no one will be left guessing or disappointed when the meeting doesnt go as hoped?
    What ARE your hopes for the meeting? When you can articulate those, you will know what to do...

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    This isn't the same married man you wrote about when you joined the website is it, the one who cheated with you, and worked with you and then told you to **** off and treated you like shit after it got leaked out at work and then you wanted to plan revenge on him and tell his wife? Gawd I hope it isn't the same guy, because wtf are you even wanting to talk to this loser for anymore. He'll toss you aside again only this time it will be even worse. Move on.
    I am pretty sure it's the same married man. It's not been long since she posted that thread.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast