+ Follow This Topic

Thread: would you date someone if you didnt really like them?

would you date someone if you didnt really like them?

hard to explain but you see stories of people using their partner. could you ever do that? could be in a relationship with someone AND NOT have feelings for them?

yes just for the sex

No i wouldnt do that. Its wrong
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Lol. It is wrong but if he was rich and I needed the money and if he was easy on the eyes, I might.

Marry for money, pay for it for life. Or so the saying goes.

If you can find someone who you love but happens to have money, good for you. But without the like/love thing, their money will soon be meaningless because you'll have to fake it so much - every time you have sex, every time you spend time together, every time you have to pretend to be interested in what they have to say. It's tedious and I'm not sure $ compensates for that.

Yes I could do that but its ussualy ends bad cause you feel quilty and in the end the one with the open heart gets hurt.Its always better to be honest and there is less problems and time wasting.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

No, I wouldn't. it would be a recipe for disaster.
    “The one you love and the one who loves you are never, ever the same person.”

I wouldn't waste my time... Feelings are more important to me then material crap so I would rather be with someone I love then someone who's got big money

No. I don't have the tolerance to spend time with someone I wasn't genuinely fond of. I'd get shitty at their stupid comments and say what I think.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

What's the point?

Quote Originally Posted by sadbunnyface View Post
    No, I wouldn't. it would be a recipe for disaster.
    I give here the quotation. It is correct of course.
    If you do not have feelings for someone do not waste your time AND MAINLY search for the "true LOVE".

I was surprised to read the phrase about the non shared love (sth like: the one you love and the one who loves you is NEVER the same person).

I can not believe I read this ( i do not believe my eyes).

Guys, if you do not believe in finding true love you will never FIND IT.

Do not say things like that. I mean, sometimes you may be hurt (sorry for you), everyone has been hurt sometimes (this is a part of life) BUT you must NOT STOP BELIEVING IN LOVE and in HAPPINESS.

Love exists, shared love exists BUT we must believe in it (first) then will find it (2) and we must also FIGHT FOR IT (3). Sometimes people want to separate a man and a woman who love each other... This is the difficult part.
    If you are curious about me: I have believed in true love my whole life, I met a man who loves me as much as I love him. The 3rd stage (fighting for the true love) is a little delicate. To be honest, he was not allowed to speak to me and to be with me, his friends wanted (still wants) to separate us.
    I do all that I can but he is under control of his friends...

I can share even more: when i was looking for a job (his friends told him I WAS GREEDY)...
    can you imagine? you spent 7- 8 years to study in the most prestigious universities in Europe and ONE DAY when you finally want to work (and to have a nice job) they DECIDE you are greedy JUST BECAUSE you want a nice career for yourself...
    He believes in everything they say about me (you understand that THEY DO NOT LIKE ME MUCH).

So, if i want a nice job for me I am greedy therefore HE MUST NOT BE WITH ME.
    In other words every well-educated woman who searches for a job (logically she will be well-paid) HAS NO RIGHT TO BE WITH THE MAN SHE LOVES...
    Does anyone see any logic here? Because I do not.

I am in a quite bad situation... Yes, I have met true love but i have always believed in love.

If you want to know what is the feeling of finding sth some people can not find until the end of their life (but search for it) i will share.
    You feel like you will fly, your heart starts to dance and you start to wonder how could this happen to me? then the answer comes=I am the happiest person on earth. You have NO idea on which planet you live, you have no memories from the past when you have not been happy and FOR THE FIRST time in your life YOU feel happiness SO DEEP that yo realize IT COMES FROM THE BOTTOM OF YOUR SOUL. Then and only then you understand HOW HAPPY YOU CAN BE and pray every day that THIS HAPPINESS NEVER ENDS that HE STAYS WITH YOU UNTIL THE END OF YOUR LIFE (but you know in your heart that this love will last even after in every life you live after this one). This is the LOVE people sing for "UN AMORE GRANDE PIU GRANDE DEL MONDO", this is one love bigger than the world. One love that changes your life for ever, it changes you and you can not recognize yourself any more.
    This true love is what it is worth living for. I wish everyone (who wants to find it) to live it (and to find it).

I will not tell you what happened. I will not tell you what his friends asked him to do to me because I want you to remember the true love and the feeling of it.
    It is very important NOT TO LET anyone intervene in your private life (EVER), fight for your love and live it.

It is not easy, but it exists (such a big love). You can not imagine how many people try to separate us (and was trying) and how many people want to convince him I did not (do not) love him.
    Read again HOW I describe the true love and you will know the answer of the question: Do I love him?

Wish me luck (I Need it now).
    I realize sth now. True love is great but people need to fight for it. Otherwise someone may succeed to separate them (the love will not end, of course).

HOW can one separate them? Answer: by crying, shouting, asking him/her not to speak to the other, by asking him/her not to have a relationship with the other, by insisting, by repeating she/he does not love you, by all MEANS. Unfortunately, some men accept these arguments/requests and the separation is a fact. This should not happen of course, every one must decide alone BUT at least ONE MAN does not decide only listens to his friends. He does not even ask for advice his father. This is the worst situation=ask your friends what to do (friends who do not like the girl he loves, most friends are women and are jealous+hate the girl he loves). Now you understand better the situation.

I WISH EVERYONE HAPPINESS!

I am always ready to give advice (about LOVE only).

favourite pharse: "The most precious thing in life can not be touched or bought, it can only be felt with the heart."
    Last edited by romantic-88; 23-07-13 at 08:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by romantic-88 View Post
    Guys, if you do not believe in finding true love you will never FIND IT....
    Do not say things like that. I mean, sometimes you may be hurt (sorry for you), everyone has been hurt sometimes (this is a part of life) BUT you must NOT STOP BELIEVING IN LOVE and in HAPPINESS.

So, true!!

So much truth, I don't know where to begin....

It's nice to see someone truly living.
    Last edited by toknow; 31-07-13 at 06:28 AM.

No /10 char