+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Has anyone ever had web cam sex before and why ?

No, I would imagine it be awkward and unsatisfying. It really isn't "sex". More like teasing.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by TeEnAgEdIrTbAg View Post
    how do u have cam "sex" anyway?
    go visit omegle lol

LOL

i just did n saw lots of dicks!

I saw a wrinkly, saggy dick the other day, a friend sent it to me. traumatized The thought of sucking on one of those when im 50... ewww haha

I guess you get used to it though

"Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

HEY! That's only six years off for me, and I'll have you know that my junk ain't wrinkled or saggy.

My bf and I will occasionally have a lil webcam fun because we're in a long distance relationship. It just makes it more fun and exciting. It really builds up the intensity of the sex when we finally get to see each other face to face too haha

Yeah, I've done that before. Mainly, it's satisfying, but it's better to have real sex. I kind of look at it like a menu... Stale potato chips are sexting. A hamburger is phone sex. A cheeseburger is cam-sex. But the prime rib made just right is all out sex.

But, OP, I've replied to another one of your threads, and I must say this... Don't have sex until you feel ready and comfortable with it. I'll be honest and tell you that I lost my virginity at 16. Looking back on it, was it fun? Yeah. But would I do it a tiny bit differently? Yeah, I would. So, if you're going to do it- and that goes for any form of sex- do it when you know you're not going to regret it.

I have.

with someone from this site.

no, only to skype talk to overseas friends not to have sex on it. i only know one guy who has had web cam sex that's it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12