+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Not Liking her Post.

Not Liking her Post.

Whenever my girlfriend will post something on Instagram or Facebook I would just look at it and pass on...If it is something really clever or entertaining, then I would like it. When we are talking later on I would mention how I saw her post on Instagram/Facebook just to start a conversation but she would get mad at me because I didn't like it or comment. She said I should like it because I'm her girlfriend. I like it just to avoid the argument but I don't see any point. I have no interest in liking everything she posts. One time she posted a picture she took of a pizza that she really liked from this restaurant. She put it on Facebook and I saw it. I looked at it thought it was interesting and moved on. She later got mad at me for not liking it and we had a pretty awkward convo about reasons why I should like her posts. I simply don't understand. Am I doing something wrong?

You two ought to get a life! Really! If this is what you argue about, go back to school and take a communication course! Develop other interests. You two sound totally boring! Ann
    Ann

Just like everything she posts. If it makes her feel better wheres the problem to klick lol? Share it and she will orgasm from it. Comment and shes gona become your future wife.

I find that its much easier without FB. Just real life real time communicaton is what works best for me. FB fcked up my life when I tried to get in touch with girl a year ago.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

This - Except for the totally boring part, I'm sure you are both interesting and full of life, just make a pact to not use any type of social media for 1 week and you will see how great you are doing by the end of it, no more really stupid arguments like above.

lmao.. how old are you both? 15... too funny.. tell her to get a f**king life
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Is this a real relationship or just some lame internet thing?
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by ajny56 View Post
    Am I doing something wrong?
    Yes, you're being silly enough to actually continue the conversation with her on this subject.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Lol yeah were in a legit relationship. I also find it funny whenever it happens. I'm actually laughing inside whenever one of these types of arguments happen. I just had to see if I was sctually doing something wrong. I guess I'll just try to change the subject next time it happens. She is so unreasonable when it comes to social media things. Like I don't even care about her facebook. I find it annoying sometimes cause she likes and comments on everything I posts. Some things are not even about her smh.

Really though, how old are you two?

Just a thought: are you reassuring her in other ways? Maybe if she felt like super secure with you, she wouldn't need all that lame FB stuff...

Anjy, no - don't change the subject next time it happens. If you do this, she'll keep raising the discussion. Instead, make it clear that you will only like and comment on photos which are particularly relevant or interesting to you. If she argues, just let her know that this is your position no further discussion will be entered into. If she keeps at you, go home.

For what it's worth, I'd also find it really annoying if my hubby liked and commented on every post which I did too.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Why hate? I think the best point is That you spent the time to read it or look at it, so for the love GOD just "like it". Believe me, if my exes could be pleased with a simple mouse click I might still be with them.

No don't just do it to shut her up like ^^^ advises because if you do that little thing for her then she will just escalate her needs until you are jumping through every hoop she puts in front of you. Contrary to popular belief... she will not find that a good thing but will eventually lose attraction for you when you become her lap dog.

Just do what BasilandThyme suggests. If you do it respectfully, then she will respect your decision even if she bitches about it... thing is it will be the last time she does (on this particular subject anyway).
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Fighting about Facebook is incredibly rediculous.

You two aren't really fighting about Facebook, you're fighting for control. Stop trying to control each other. Accept each other for who you are, and stop trying to change each other. Or break up.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast