+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What should I do?

Yes man blame your fears on parrents. But in the end of the day if you are happy they are happy. When I was your age I always blamed school in lack of girlfriend. "Being busy" and "studies first" crap. Now I realise having constant girlfriend or friend that are girl would help stay more focused studies and sports. Being social(or more than that) is never a bad thing.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I know, I really shouldn't blame them. You're right.

Might as well update you guys:
    In case you're wondering, I've basically given up on the older girl, the one that I made this topic about. So now I'm focused on the younger one, who is more similar to me, and seems to like me pretty well. We see each other every other week for literature (except September, that was every week) and we have a long message conversation going on the class website. I've found out a few things about her, including:
    Her parents are divorced, and she has a stepbrother who is "uber annoying", according to her.
    She has ADHD
    She is currently homeschooled, but is probably going to go to public school next year to try it out.

That's all for now, but I'll see what I can do to become better friends with her. I've already thought about asking her to join
    my online band, but haven't done I yet.

So...

She went to her sisters school yesterday and loved it. She said she is planning to go there for four years.
    I don't know why, but I really don't want her to go to school, because I'm afraid that I'll lose contact with her or she will find a new boyfriend.

Can anyone (preferably a 13 year old girl) give me some advice on how to find out if she likes me?

There are plenty of girls to have an interest in down the road. When she's gone you will find another to replace her.

I will never love another girl. Other than her sister of course.

You have a boys brain and can't think beyond what you know......feelings fade, especially when someone new comes along...I know it's going to happen.

How do you "know" that I will break up with her? I will never do that.

I didn't say you will breakup.....you are not even dating so how can you? I said your feelings will fade for her.....you are too limited in experience to know that.

Do it man. DOOO IIITTT!!!

So if my feelings fade for her, wouldn't they fade for every girl I meet?
    You're not helping.

Do what? Ask her out? I'm not ready to do that...

Quote Originally Posted by owmyhead View Post
    i will never love another girl.
    Lol

You guys aren't helping...I'm going to look for another love advice forum.

Owmyhead, the thing is, most of us here are adults. We do remember the angst and tragedy of our first crushes, but we see them in hindsight now for what they really were: no big deals. I know it seems like it's the most important thing in the world to you right now, but it really isn't.

You like this girl, right? You want to know if she likes you back. There is no way of knowing whether she likes you back if not by asking her directly. You should ask her out on a date (something as small as ice cream and an afternoon movie will work), if she says yes go out with her, take her hand, put your arm around her shoulders during the movie, kiss her even. You have nothing to lose, so just go for it.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Owmyhead, the thing is, most of us here are adults. We do remember the angst and tragedy of our first crushes, but we see them in hindsight now for what they really were: no big deals. I know it seems like it's the most important thing in the world to you right now, but it really isn't.

You like this girl, right? You want to know if she likes you back. There is no way of knowing whether she likes you back if not by asking her directly. You should ask her out on a date (something as small as ice cream and an afternoon movie will work), if she says yes go out with her, take her hand, put your arm around her shoulders during the movie, kiss her even. You have nothing to lose, so just go for it.
    How many times do I need to tell you people this: I am NOT ready to date yet!

I tried to give her a hint that I like her, we had to read The Princess Bride by William Goldman for the extra credit book in October, and in the book, one character says "as you wish" quite a few times, and it is revealed that be was actually saying "I love you", so she asked me to do something, and I replied with "as you wish" but she didnt seem to realize what I really meant.

Quote Originally Posted by Owmyhead View Post
    How many times do I need to tell you people this: I am NOT ready to date yet!
    So what do you want advice for?

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast