+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: What should I do?

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Then why do you want to tell her that you like her?
    I do not want to date just yet!

So why do you want to tell her that you like her now?

You might aswell ask this question to 3 year old. He still not so focused or sure of what he wants. Stop pressuring a teenage guy. It might take 2 more years to and actual date. Let it come naturaly.

Man talks when he feels good and ready.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by Owmyhead View Post
    I do not want to date just yet!
    So why do you want to get close to her? If you do get close everyone around you is going to call her your GF anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    So why do you want to get close to her? If you do get close everyone around you is going to call her your GF anyways.
    I don't care if people call her my girlfriend...
    I definitely want to date her in the future, but just not yet! I'm still young, and for now I just want to be very good friends with her, but know our feelings for each other. I am pretty sure that she likes me, but I want to wait another few weeks or so before doing anything.

If that makes sense.

Well there is nothing wrong with getting to know her, but you need to let her know your intentions very quickly. There was one thing I hated growing up is when a guy would be my friend then later find out his ulterior motive. I felt deceived.

When I rejected them, some had the nerve to accuse me of leading them on ***uuugh!

Tip: you get better results being bold and confident. Girls are more receptive to guys that show no fear. I found it flattering and I really liked it. Come to think of it if I were single today I would still like it.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well there is nothing wrong with getting to know her, but you need to let her know your intentions very quickly. There was one thing I hated growing up is when a guy would be my friend then later find out his ulterior motive. I felt deceived.

When I rejected them, some had the nerve to accuse me of leading them on ***uuugh!

Tip: you get better results being bold and confident. Girls are more receptive to guys that show no fear. I found it flattering and I really liked it. Come to think of it if I were single today I would still like it.
    I don't want to do it too quickly, though...

Quote Originally Posted by Owmyhead View Post
    I don't want to do it too quickly, though...
    This is fear talkin....not common sense. She will give you the same answer now or if you wait 4 months....it doesn't make a difference. Girls hate nervous freaks...step up, be confident.

I say start young, my friend. The only thing more retarded than a 15 year old girl is a 25 year old girl. And the only thing more retarded than a 25 year old girl is a 35 year old girl. You're in your golden years, little brother. Golden years. I'm not trying to push you into anything your not ready for, but you might want to start practicing and getting mentally prepared now. Because you have years and years of a whole lot of stupid ahead with women. I say enjoy being a teenager.

God bless you, little bro. And always remember, it's not going to take skill, it's going to take a miracle. Blessings and merry Christmas. :-)

Wow. That was very inspirational. Thank you!

Next semester starts on the 8th. I'm not ever alone with her, so it's hard to tell her in person.

Inspirational but nothing will ever come of it. Talk+no action=0

If its hard then go easy route and stay alone. Say to yourself " I dont wana be alone" and then its easy to make decision and take action.

This could be about you.

Last edited by pcmaster; 01-01-14 at 04:14 PM.

Lol I know men who have never had any trouble with girls-not at 25 or 35. The problem is you anastasia!
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

So...
    Nothing's really happened yet...but sometimes we will write some random song lyrics in our messages, and sometimes hers contain things that make me wonder if she does like me. I really want to tell her my feelings, but I'm never alone with her...so it would basically have to be through a instant message type thing. But also, I don't know exactly how I want to word it. Any suggestions?

Man up kid.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast