+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 21 years old, female, still a virgin. Will I ever have sex?

21 years old, female, still a virgin. Will I ever have sex?

statistically how likely is it that I will ever have sex if I've never been able to attract someone before? I've heard a lot of people say they regret their early sexual experiences but this one guy who was really desperate came on to me when I was 15 and honestly, now I'm wishing I'd said yes.

Why do you think nobody is attracted to you? Is it because you think you are unattractive? Or is it that you never make yourself available? Are you shy? Do you socialize? Have friends?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

You are a woman, so you OWN the party, hon.

No matter how hideous, smelly, hairy, fat, or obnoxious you are, there will ALWAYS be a guy willing to screw you.

Its all about how social you are. When I watch TV show "16 and pregrant" they ussualy are extra social girls who goes out with friends and meet people. And even after giving birth they dont give uo their party lifestyle and rather go out every night than stay home with a kid. You should hang out or live in a place where you can meet new people every day.

Do you have some guyfriends? Are you 100% comfortable with talking to guys even to unknow ones?

You shouldnt concentrate on directly getting your pussy stuffed but instead get social, earn friends, develop social skills and become comfortable being in centre of attention. And then losing virginity will come by itself without even trying.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 24-07-13 at 03:17 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Why do you think nobody is attracted to you? Is it because you think you are unattractive? Or is it that you never make yourself available? Are you shy? Do you socialize? Have friends?
    I spent my entire adolescence being seen as ugly by other boys and being looked at like I was something disgusting stuck on their shoe, so I really don't think it can be that easy

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Its all about how social you are. When I watch TV show "16 and pregrant" they ussualy are extra social girls who goes out with friends and meet people. And even after giving birth they dont give uo their party lifestyle and rather go out every night than stay home with a kid. You should hang out or live in a place where you can meet new people every day.

Do you have some guyfriends? Are you 100% comfortable with talking to guys even to unknow ones?

You shouldnt concentrate on directly getting your pussy stuffed but instead get social, earn friends, develop social skills and become comfortable being in centre of attention. And then losing virginity will come by itself without even trying.
    To be honest I think I'm kind of past it now, after all no one wants a virgin 20+ year old.
    Because I'm ugly I don't know how to flirt.

Why do you think your ugly? Are you sure its not just all in your head? Do you make an effort to get dressed up? Have you gone to a beautician and asked for help on a proper skin care routine and how to doyour makeup?

What about the ste in clothes you wear?

Are you overweight? You can start exercising and dieting if you are. Theres a fantastic detox called clean 9 that i can recommend for weight loss. Look it up.

Are you working? In college? Do you have hobbies and interests?

Theres so much you can do to change whatever you are unhappy with and that will boost your confidence.

Your only 20. Join a dating site if yohr shy. We can help you set up a profile. Pm me a photo of you if you want tips. I will keep it confidential
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Post your picture it shouldnt be so bad. Thinking that you are ugly will hold you back in any area of life. Worst thought ever. You are who you think you are. You become what you deserve. If you dont apreciate what you have you lose it. You never know who you are before you lose who you are. You become as big as you dominant aspiration or as small as your controling desire.

You dont have to be to be perfect all the time and like everyone. Once you meet a right guy for you he will like everything about you - the good and bad things.

If you want some more advice then answer to questions in previous post.

I know it sucks having sex drive and not having chance to use it. What sucks even more is thinking bad about yourself. If you want someone to like you then you have to like yourself in first place. Thats where it all starts - inside your head.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 24-07-13 at 04:55 AM.

if you just have bad facial features and misshapen legs, that's not something you can change other than with cosmetic surgery, which costs quite a lot. i am a colleges student btw.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Post your picture it shouldnt be so bad.
    I did that once, on another forum, and I got mainly 4 out of 10

The fact that im 21 and i havent been able to attract anyone while everyone around me has had relationships doesnt exactly inspire confidence. A lot of guys will only go out with attractive women.

Post it anyway, dont be shy about your face. 4 out of 10 is pretty good. I would say thats above average cause we give here 6-7 at max(when asked to rate) even for stuning girls.

You said you havent been able to attract guys - even most beautiful girls dont get aproached for years. Sometimes girl have to make a first move to let know that shes intersted, available, cause guys are passive too.

You can be ugly and have a nice body and still get tons of guys, sad but true. If both are bad then fix the body first, one its easier, second, you will get more sex with a nice body and ugly face then the other way around. Not proud that this is how it works but being honest. At least you are young, that is the one thing no amount of money can fix. :-)

i suggest using dating websites. ok cupid is the best. half the people i know have profiles on it. the women who have profiles on it say they get messages all the time from guys wanting to go on a date or hook up. and some of them aren't what most would call pretty but still get lots of messages. one even has her photo of her with her hair combed over her face (so all you see is her mouth and chin - it's because she wants to be anonymous) but she still gets lots of messages even tho they don't know what she looks like in face or body.

the way it works on ok cupid though is the more recently you last logged on, the more likely you will be to get messages. one friend she hasn't logged on to ok cupid since 2012 and she never gets any messages anymore (although she used to get many when she logged on regularly). the reason why is because the search mechanism allows you to search by the last time people were online. so if you were online that day or yesterday, you'll come up in everyone's searches. if you were online more than a month ago you'll be left out of searches of people who check the "online in the last month" box. there's also "online in last week" and "online in last day" and "online now" boxes to check. so log on everyday (even for one second) and i guarantee you'll get plenty of guys hitting on you.

ok cupid is better for dating. if you just want to hook up and have sex, use craigs list. go to the men seeking women section and the casual encounters section. there are tons of guys desperate to have sex and many of them aren't picky.

the only thing is with online dating is you have to be extra careful. there are predators out there who want to rape or worse and will use the internet to lure their victim. but same goes for picking up strangers at a bar. if you don't know someone, don't go home with them, don't get into a car with them, don't bring them to your place. they might not be what they seem. so if you're dating, go out in public a few times before going in a car or someone's home. and if you just want a random hook up, go to a motel or hotel.

and i suggest not just rushing out to lose your virginity. 21 is younger than you think. 21 only feels old when you're 21!

go on some dates and wait until you find someone you like who likes you.

or if you really want a one night stand, make sure you have a date first whether that be getting some food or drinks or go for a walk or anything, so you feel some connection with the person and it's not just this disconnected experience that leaves you feeling empty and like an object. trust me that won't feel good.

also, i agree with the other person, 4 out of 10 is not bad. it's good enough to get a boyfriend. remember, there are plenty of guys who are 4 out of 10... and also there are guys who are 5 or more out of 10 who are not so shallow and might see something in who you are as a person that makes you beautiful in their eyes.

good luck! tell us how it goes.
    Last edited by perth; 24-07-13 at 09:38 AM.