+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he stalk her?

Does he stalk her?

Ok so my boyfriend and I have been together since like a year and I've always been asking myself the same question and it haunts me so I guess it is now time to ask for some people's opinion on what is worrying me. So here is the story:

Last year, before my boyfriend and I started dating, he fell in love with a girl and had his first kiss with her. But after like 1 or 2 months, she moved really far from here and since that day, my boyfriend keeps her blog in his favourites on the internet (he even had it on his ipod before) but the thing is, this is a secret blog where she mostly writes about her life. She doesn't want any of her friends to go on this website because it is "private". He once told me how he found its URL, but I don't remember it so well. Whatever, he still likes to go on her blog from time to time and last month he also found her instagram and also put it in his favourites and it all makes me think that he might be stalking her... am I right? What do you guys think of it?

And before one of you says "try to talk to him about that" don't worry, I've done it plenty of times and he keeps saying he goes on her blog just because she posts cool stuff and that if he keeps it in his favourites, it's only because he doesn't want to lose the url. But know he also has her instagram and it really makes me doubt about like everything.

Thank you for reading, I hope I'm going to get some answers, this is my first post ever on this website and I'm pretty stressed out about telling this story so yeah, haha...

Isn't having people look at your stuff the point of having social media? If she puts it out in public like that, then no, I don't think it's stalking. My guess is he still has feelings for her.

thats not stalkin lol

He's allowed access and her friends aren't? Red flag
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

you should break up with him. Hes obviously not over her.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    He's allowed access and her friends aren't? Red flag
    No actually the thing is, he doesn't have the right more than anybody else to go on her blog but he goes on it anyway and she doesn't know it...

Stalking isn't the issue but his NEED to still want to know what is going on in her life proves he is keeping her as an option. This calls for a "different talk" with this new subject matter on his feelings for her. Don't buy the "Her blogs are kool to read". That's either denial or a bunch of bull shit. A guy doesn't go out of his way "just because". It's usually sexual or romantically motivated.....he ain't fooling any of us.

its hard to say really did they remain friends? He could still have feelings for her or he is genuinly just interested in what she is getting up to as a friend.

You would imagine that if he had feelings for her still that he would be hiding this from you but hes not if he is making it clear as day that he is viewing this, or did you stumble across this? Was he startled when you raised the issue?

Sorry forgot to add no i do not see it as stalking as she is posting this on an open source site. If it was really that private and wanted no one to see then surely a diary would be the best solution for her.

He's obviously interested in her. I suggest you walk up to him, and tell him to be completely honest with you. You're not a rebound, or anyone's second choice. If he likes her more, then so be it. There are other guys who'd love to be in his position.

yep is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I think he loves her