+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Girls, what would you rate me out of 10?

Girls, what would you rate me out of 10?

Okay, I'm 17 and I'm just wondering what you would rate me out of a 10? and if you would say I am cute, ugly or hot? what ever it is. Thanks. Also, if you could also tell me if your rating is good and what it means then yea aha. thanks.

If I were in high school, yes, I would think you were cute.

NOT a fan of the ghetto cubic studs, though. They make you look super douchie. Mainly because your face is very pretty, like tranny pretty, rather than ruggedly handsome, so jewelry will always make you look fem.

I'd still give you a 7-8, though, depending on what came out of your mouth. lol

ugly as crap

What's with the eyebrows? You think you're hot, but you're not. And all the jewelry is soooo lame.....get a new style.
    Ann

I am too distracted by the plucked eyebrows to be able to determine whether I like your appearance. Stop doing that.

lol you girls are harsh. Dude there is nothing wrong with how you look. You are cute and girls your age will like you.

I aint gonna call you hot coz your a baby compared to me and I dont wana end up in jail haha but girls your age will think you are
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Well to be fair, I also think he's cute and he's likely to grow up to be a fine looking man, I think :-). However, those eyebrows... ugh! I think no man should ever pluck their eyebrows for aesthetic reasons (unless they look something like this , in which case it's ok to separate left and right brow IMO).

haha i pluck my bfs uni brow and i wanted to pluck the sides the other night but he was too much of a wimp to let me do it. I dont think there is anything wrong with a man having tidy eyebrows. My bfs eyebrows are so bushy his brothers call him oscar (out of sesame street lol) so I had to pluck them
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Swear down people on here are very harsh.You can post a picture of Brad Pitt and would get dissed hard lol

I won't rate you , but I think you're cute

u r hottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Quote Originally Posted by menace2soceity View Post

i liek this lookin piffy

Shit! We were all hot when we were 17 !!

8/10 ... What nationality are you, if you don't mind me asking?

thanks everyone

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    ugly as crap

searock my eyebrows are very bushy and have to be plucked lol

anonymous I am mixed race (my father is Jamaican and mother white English )

I gotta say you got balls for putting these pics up of yourself. I give you credit. My thoughts:

1. Try to smile more
    2. Are you looking for a good girl or a bad girl? The good girls prob won't like the studs, flat brimmed hat, etc., the suits are good though
    3. I think it's fine you trim your eyebrows
    4. I get the feeling you're trying to give off an image that you're tough (with the straight faces). Just be natural and don't try to mimic what you may see on the TV or in the magazines, those people are getting paid to give off that fake image

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Well to be fair, I also think he's cute and he's likely to grow up to be a fine looking man, I think :-). However, those eyebrows... ugh! I think no man should ever pluck their eyebrows for aesthetic reasons (unless they look something like this , in which case it's ok to separate left and right brow IMO).
    I suspect OP draws his eyebrows on.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast