+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What actions are considered "sex"

What actions are considered "sex"

Ok, so let's start at the extremes. As an example - hugging is clearly not sex, on the other hand sex is, well sex. That's clear, end of story.

Now me move to the more gray area. Kissing - Most I think would agree that this is not sex, but I'll include it just to make sure.

Now we move closer to the middle and lines start to get drawn. We have oral and hand stimulation (hj/rubbing or fingering her downstairs) My line gets drawn between hand stimulation and oral. Ex: A hj is not sex, while oral is sex.

So my question: What do you consider "sex"? Kissing, hand stimulation and oral are the three. So for me it looks like this:

Kissing - Not sex
    Hand stimulation - Not sex
    Oral - Sex

Also, feel free to expand upon why you answered the way you did. Thanks

to me the only thing that is sex is intercourse

sexual contact is anything in between a kiss and intercourse
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Kissing is not sex, obviously. Handjobs, fingering, blowjobs, going down on a woman, and intercourse are ALL sexual acts. Hence the name "oral sex." All of these actions involve the same amount of intimacy as each other. To me, they are all sex. What's the difference between a woman who goes around having sex with all kinds of of men, and a woman who goes around giving handjobs and blowjob to all kinds of men? Nothing. Both are being promiscuous.

So let me pose this question. How would you feel about a woman who was a virgin, but gave over 25 men handjobs?

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous_a View Post
    Kissing is not sex, obviously. Handjobs, fingering, blowjobs, going down on a woman, and intercourse are ALL sexual acts. Hence the name "oral sex." All of these actions involve the same amount of intimacy as each other. To me, they are all sex. What's the difference between a woman who goes around having sex with all kinds of of men, and a woman who goes around giving handjobs and blowjob to all kinds of men? Nothing. Both are being promiscuous.

So let me pose this question. How would you feel about a woman who was a virgin, but gave over 25 men handjobs?
    I'd feel she really likes giving hand jobs! Get to the point !

Sex is when two (or more) consenting persons physically stimulate each other's bodies (including genitals) to attain sexual pleasure.

Vaginal penetration is called "intercourse" and is only a part of sex.

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    I'd feel she really likes giving hand jobs! Get to the point !
    I already did. "What's the difference between a woman who goes around having sex with all kinds of of men, and a woman who goes around giving handjobs and blowjob to all kinds of men? Nothing. Both are being promiscuous."

I'm asking OP how HE would feel about that.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Sex is when two (or more) consenting persons physically stimulate each other's bodies (including genitals) to attain sexual pleasure.

Vaginal penetration is called "intercourse" and is only a part of sex.
    Lol, a dictionary answer is no better than any answers from you guys, who says the people who wrote the dictionary are any more right than any one of us? Thanks though

Lol, yeah she for sure likes giving hjs. I wouldn't date her, obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection to those guys. I wouldn't mind a girl though whose had a few bf's and gave them hj's, as long as there was no oral or intercourse

Quote Originally Posted by actualgoodguy View Post
    Lol, a dictionary answer is no better than any answers from you guys, who says the people who wrote the dictionary are any more right than any one of us? Thanks though
    My mistake... Thought you were the OP

Lol, yeah she for sure likes giving hjs. I wouldn't date her, obviously she doesn't have any emotional connection to those guys. I wouldn't mind a girl though whose had a few bf's and gave them hj's, as long as there was no oral or intercourse
    We know already....blah blah blah

Get therapy !!!

See, this is why you make no sense. How can you draw that line? "I wouldn't date a girl who's given over a 25 handjobs, but I would date a girl who's given a couple handjobs." So what's the magic number? And how do you know that she wouldn't have had an emotional connection with those 25 guys? Maybe over the course of age 16 to age 30, she had 25 bf's who she thought she would have a future with. Get what I'm saying?

See, this is why you make no sense. How can you draw that line? "I wouldn't date a girl who's given over a 25 handjobs, but I would date a girl who's given a couple handjobs." So what's the magic number? And how do you know that she wouldn't have had an emotional connection with those 25 guys? Maybe over the course of age 16 to age 30, she had 25 bf's who she thought she would have a future with. Get what I'm saying?
    Come on, what person has 25 bf's in their life, let alone 14 years? That would be enough of a red flag right there. The line for me: Emotional connection is a must, you must care for the person. No magic number, but I'm interested in women in their early 20's and if they've had over 5 bf's already I'm probably not interested, so I'll make the cutoff at 5.

Come on, what person has 25 bf's in their life, let alone 14 years?
    Lol! So naive

Come on, what person has 25 bf's in their life, let alone 14 years? That would be enough of a red flag right there. The line for me: Emotional connection is a must, you must care for the person. No magic number, but I'm interested in women in their early 20's and if they've had over 5 bf's already I'm probably not interested, so I'll make the cutoff at 5.
    Lol, you have a lot to learn. I wish you good luck! Have a nice day.

Lol, come on now guys, be reasonable, who has honestly had 25 bf's or gf's in their lives, unless you're doing it on purpose

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast