+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Said we can't get serious until I move out of my parent's house? Is he not into me?

Said we can't get serious until I move out of my parent's house? Is he not into me?

Okay, so I've been seeing this guy for over a month now. Everything seemed fine but a little bit strange. First off we went on a date and it seemed to go well. We found out we had lots in common, except he sucked at being physical. The next week he told me he was talking to other girls and keeping his options open. So I told him to get lost. Booted him out of my life. Couple weeks later he comes back asking to be friends. I said okay but that I was dating someone else, which I was. We started hanging out and knowing that I possibly was still talking to this other guy (I ended things with the other guy - he wasn't my type and disrespectful).

He got super pissed off about a week ago that I had my dating profile up on the site that we met on and accused me of loving the attention and talking to other guys and told me we'd talk about it later but I should keep it up because he was going to keep his up. I took it down. I had a girlfriend check later for me to see if he's took it down and the day after I took it down, she said she he took it down. She's on the same site in a different city trying to find love.

Last time we hung out and talked, he told me how he knows I love the attention but that I could put it back up if I wanted. What is wrong with this guy. He gets upset and jealous if I am on there but tells me to put it back up? I don't get it. And then he has the balls to tell me since I live with my parents (not on my choosing - I was very ill last year and almost died and right now rebuilding my life) that we can't be serious boyfriend and girlfriend until I move out. I didn't even bring that conversation up. He did. I wasn't even thinking that far yet. I haven't been over to this guy's house and everything is just confusing.

I do have to add this time I saw him last he was commenting on how I was checking out some guy's truck and how guys who owned trucks are dumb and when another guy was checking me out in public...he then decides to grab me to show ownership. Um kind of weird...for me anyways.

I AM READY TO FRIEND ZONE HIM FOR GOOD!

Any opinions or thoughts about what this guy is all about?

Is he a player?

A little history - he got out of a 5 year relationship about a year ago, has dated tons of bad stupid women, and always tells me he takes him a lot of time to decide before he commits and that he's always been like that.

DUMP THIS DUDE! He is controlling and potentially an abuser. I wouldn't even friends zone him. He doesn't have your best interests at heart and shows no empathy about your recovering from an illness. What an insensitive dork! You can do soooo much better. Ann
    Ann

I understand you were lonely for a long time but if a guy makes you doubt in yourself or in his feelings then its not a good guy. Eventually a lot of pain will come from that.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Why bother with someone who thinks he can't be serious with you as long as you're living with your parents? Seriously! Stop talking to him and find someone who isn't an idiot.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

lalalita Guest
    You posted this already.

He doesn't know what he wants. Guys like that will send u on an up and down roller coaster. If there's not deep feelings, run now.. Avoid the drama and heartache now