+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Going crazy, cant take this anymore.

Going crazy, cant take this anymore.

Some of you may already know me from the previous threads, but most of you probably dont.

So i broke up with my ex 4 months ago, and we didnt have much contact during 3 months, i havent talked to her in 2months untill now.

2months ago she came and we started talking, 3 days later i told her to break contact again that i didnt wanted to talk to her.

Now, 2 months later through a social network where u can ask people questions behind the anonymous, she came and insulted me, i know it was her because she used as insult something THAT SHE ONLY KNEW and she told me she hoped i died in hell and burned with satan and my mother too.

Then i got really furious and went insulting her, she was like: Who are you? I havent talked to u in months haha ha are u really saying this? Im laughing at you

Then she kinda went soft and said i would never say something so rude to you, bye bye and godbless.

I think i might be obsessed with her because from the past 4months there wasnt a day where i didnt think about her. This cant be real love, must be more than that.

Somebody tell me what to do because i cant take this anymore, even with this 2months of no contact i was struggling everyday, now that its broke... another 2 to get where i was? Jesus Christ...

No, it's not real love at all. It's a toxic breakup, that you foolishly go back to.

Start over, no contact clock ticks anew.

It must be obsession, when im awake i cant go a hour without her crossing my mind. THIS ISNT NORMAL

Can somebody give me advices on how to beat this obsession? I swear to GOD this has never happend to me

Distract yourself with other things.

It doesnt work... once im done she crosses my mind again

Don't stoop to her level. I know its hard to bite your tongue and say nothing when you are angry but she is getting satisfaction from that knowing you are still upset. You need to cut all contact with her. Block her from all SN sites and get on with your life.

You are doing well with the no contact. Keep it up and you will be over her in no time.

Have you joined some hobbies? What are you doing to stay busy and to move on?
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

GYM and thats it i guess

Relax man you are not going crazy. You are crazy already. Lock out of your head and life everything that reminds you past. Learn to live in moment again, fill your life with as much new friends and reponsibilities as you can. If you want radical results you will need to do extreme things. If you can change town or country where you living. Like find job abroad and few months should be enought to forget the past because present will be so interesting.

These videos could help ya ^_^

Try this video too >
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8Exlo4E5v8
    Last edited by pcmaster; 28-07-13 at 06:11 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will