+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I go behind her or let her Go ????

Should I go behind her or let her Go ????

We joined our workplace together and have been good friends since then. I was into her for long but never revealed so. I told her about my feelings to her , but since we cant be together forever, we cant be with each other. She has this friend who is also into her and she also "liked" him for the way he is but he also have same issue as us. Now she says that their status is "just friends" . Also she expressed herself to me on couple of occasions. But still she sneaks around with him which troubles me alot. Is it too much to ask if she made her choices clear ??

Ask her out, if she says no, start creating some distance between you so you can get over her and get on with your life
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Asked her out couple of times and it was good. She even said she has fallen for me but since our future is not possible , we cant be committed in a relationship. In this scenario what is all about this fooling around ,...I simply cant understand the fluctuation.

And why is a future impossible? Need to understand that before I comment. Ann
    Ann

Hey Ann,
    Here in India we have some religious and caste protocols which we need to abide and since this is not feasible there is no promising future (which is ridiculous !!). Since there is no promising future, we choose not to enter in any relationship.
    But same is the case with the "other guy" also. But she chooses to sneak around with him and she attempts to hide this, arguing "she does not want to hurt me" by telling. I dont mind she hanging out with this guy or for that matter any guy, but this is hurting.

Thank you for explaining this. Yes, I can't imagine how difficult it is to live in the caste system. I have some friends from different castes who married and live here in America. They have a happy marriage. However, even if the caste system wasn't an issue, this girl has selected someone else. You would benefit from accepting that, and moving on. Good luck to you. Ann
    Ann