+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: parents and walking in!

parents and walking in!

do any of you people get paranoid that your parents are going to walk in on u and ur partner 'doing stuff' (that is if you still live with ur parrents lol) bcos everytime i go to my bfs house (hes 15 and im 16) i always get worried that like his mom might suddenly walk in while we have our hands down each others trousers, and i can hardly ever relax ever, and it really puts me off pleasuing each other and i never want to do it ne more bcos i dnt want to get in trouble with his mom. plzz any body got any ideas about how i can relax and enjoy myself insted of worying that his mom will walk in???? help xxxxx

I got caught by my boyfriends best friend straight after we were done. Completely embarrasing but I laughed about it, the best you can do is just try and be careful about it, if you do get caught be prepared to get a lecture about all things related to sex.. after all he's technically not even legal (where i'm from anyway)

Or, find somewhere else lol simple as that =)

wel theres no where esle we can go thats the problem unless my parents are out which it rarely, we havent yet had the sex lecture and no hes not leagal lol im from england. so at the moment i just keep gettin paranoid and because its his house he doesnt worry as much but its really hard because i dnt want to get the lectur from his mom, i mean that would jus be pure embarasment! xxx

LOL it would, you're right, so either tone it down and be more careful or you might have literally nowhere to be intimite with him.. =/

If you're worried this much about how his parents are with it, I'm guessing they might not be the most understanding people in the world, so tread lightly

wel now u say that no i dnt think they are :S his mom used to think that i was too old 4 him :O but shes ok with me now. she does like me, but what she doesnt like i think is that im taking the innocence out of her little boy (hes an only child) so i thin il talk to him about it and see what he say, i mean i dno what it is, but i dont get worried about his mom walkin in when im giving him head, but its just when he touches me and me him :s hmm thnx 4 advice rose! xxx

No problem =) Just be safe.

thanks a lot im seein him tonight so il talk to him about it

For some reason,
    Im not really worried about getting walked in on, my GF on the other hand cant relax and it drives me nuts.

We always do our thing at her house at night (parents upstairs) :O

Why you hormonal little boogers! You can bet I'll be keeping my eyes open when my kids are older!

All I can say, blink, is that if you DO get caught, his mom may not be excited about having you around her house anymore. The one thing that is more disgusting than imagining your parents having sex is imagining your kids doing it.

Oh, so that's why you're always here, shh!. Getting the skinny on the young slow riders, huh?

::yes. what you say is true. disgusting thought. what might be more disgusting, though, is how hypocritical we parents can be on the subject!::
    Last edited by whaywardj; 09-07-05 at 07:31 AM.

That's not disgusting - that's a rite of passage we all go through (at least, those of us who produce our own little ankle-biters). These kids will do it, too. It's tradition.

Ah, yes. I remember, now. "Dont do as I did..."

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My bf's dad walked in on us once when I was 18 (and I was pretty much naked...good god that was horrifying). So we started fooling around at night in the car instead.

It bothers the crap out of me to think my future kids likely will do the same thing....the worst part is actually KNOWING they're doing it and not being able to say anything about it, because you know deep down it would be totally hypocrtical. Dilemma!

You guys are so young 15 and 16. I does seen like the girls are way more worried about getting caught then guys are. Myself included i dont want my man parents walkin in on us even if they know we are doing it. There was a time when there was condom in his room and his mom put it on his desk how embarring is that. Or used condom they know if they walked in i would freak.

Quote Originally Posted by Blink
    do any of you people get paranoid that your parents are going to walk in on u and ur partner 'doing stuff' (that is if you still live with ur parrents lol) bcos everytime i go to my bfs house (hes 15 and im 16) i always get worried that like his mom might suddenly walk in while we have our hands down each others trousers, and i can hardly ever relax ever, and it really puts me off pleasuing each other and i never want to do it ne more bcos i dnt want to get in trouble with his mom. plzz any body got any ideas about how i can relax and enjoy myself insted of worying that his mom will walk in???? help xxxxx

Kids having sex...I bet you can find used condoms in chucky cheese play area now.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast