+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I think she is the one! Or am I wrong?

I think she is the one! Or am I wrong?

Ok, so only been with this girl for over 4 months but our relationship is amazing. We are both so very happy and we do spend alot of time together. We really don't go on your typical dates (dinner, movie) instead we just drive around or talk or just relax at my apartment or her house. I honestly feel that not only is she my girlfriend but she's my best friend. If I wouldn't have dated her, I believe we would be great friends (and she feels the same) I know it's still early but I love her and I honestly believe she will be the one that I ask to marry.

I know it's early but can't this be possible?

Staticsnake, given the amount of threads you've started where you're questioning your and/or her behaviour, it's still too early to be thinking 'forever'. Thing is, all this questioning means that you don't trust yourself to read her properly. Also, I suspect you don't trust that she feels the same way about you.

When you can be confident of your and her actions, then you'll be ready to start thinking about the future.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I would copy/paste what I told you on the other thread, but it seems it was deleted for some reason.

There is no way you could possibly know if she is "the one" after only 4 months. You are still in the honeymoon stage. You need to wait for at least another 6 months.

dude stop analyzing. Enjoy what you have for now. If your still together in 2 or 3 years and still happy, ask her to marry you then. Why are you not taking her out on dates? No girl wants to sit at home all the time. She wants you to bring her out, walk down the street holding her hand, introduce her to everyone you know and be happy to say "this is my girl". Why are you hiding her away in the house? Take her out, she will get bored of you fairly fast if you don't bring her on a date occasionally.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Yeah I agree with Michelle. I give it a year before you allow yourself to even think like that, and if 3 years roll by and she doesn't got the ring on that finger, shit or get off the pot. : )

Hope all goes well.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    dude stop analyzing. Enjoy what you have for now. If your still together in 2 or 3 years and still happy, ask her to marry you then. Why are you not taking her out on dates? No girl wants to sit at home all the time. She wants you to bring her out, walk down the street holding her hand, introduce her to everyone you know and be happy to say "this is my girl". Why are you hiding her away in the house? Take her out, she will get bored of you fairly fast if you don't bring her on a date occasionally.
    I do take her on dates. we are both short on money right now. she said she enjoys just spending time with me. i also have bought us tickets to two concerts we are going to

lalalita Guest
    To play devil's advocate, there are couples who get married within a year and who end up together forever.