+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: His friends/colleagues leering at me

Quote Originally Posted by Amy123 View Post
    But then again men are men you know if one guy says something bad about a girl they all believe it.
    Someone told you he's a player and you believed it without resistance, so you're not any different. If he really was a player, he would not care enough to spread rumors about you(if he has at all).

Do you think if I start telling people I have a boy friend or I am seeing someone that will make a difference and they will back off.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy123 View Post
    Do you think if I start telling people I have a boy friend or I am seeing someone that will make a difference and they will back off.
    Ignore it or leave. Anything beyond that is just going to further perpetuate things.

Believe me he has said something bad, why would these men all of a sudden start leering at me and trying their luck. it is since after he chased me.

No I was not sure if it is true or a lie, I was not sure but after I saw his colleagues leering at me at the big meeting I felt it is possibly true because a nice guy's friends do not leer at the girl their he likes genuionly. and to be honest when you study the phycology of a [layer male mind he does behave like an immature git whose mid age. He always talking about sports cars and trying to brag or bring his friends down.

well I cannot leave until I find a better job, gosh I need to do my this course so I can apply for other relevant jobs. I guess I am going to be there for another few months at least.

I bet this won't continue for another few months. What type of setting do you work in?

Why are you posting about this on an internet love forum? and not going to your boss about it? just how young are you that you don't understand how to deal with this shit. Makes me think this thread is fake.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I work in higher education institution. What I do now is at lunch times I find a quiet spot and isolate myself there and get on with studies and not stick around in the staff room as he comes there and others. If I need the ladies or water I am going to the closest spot to avoid bumping into him. That is what my friends said, ignore it and it will all die down its not like you will do anything and you will stay out of his way so people will see that she is never near him what the hell is he talking about.

I really am disappointed I am a decent/polite girl, and upset why someone would do that to me just for their own pleasure.

because it is about a guy that was chasing me around, and as this is man forum, a man can best advise what I should do to deal with this man. And why would something like this be fake?

What is your problem, so what if I am asking for advise.

my sister is saying if it is bothering me so much i should confront him in front of people and ask him what he has been saying about me? that would cause the mood of the department to change towards me, I feel you are the root of this, I mean since you watched me hiding behind the library book shelves I have funny looks and I am going to get to the bottom of this. And then give him a threat of my brothers will bash him if he does not watch it (but I am not sure giving threats is a good idea in front of everyone).

vote what I should do or say this. Michelle you right because I rejected the dog his probably making shit up and probably cannot take it that I saw him hiding and watch me.

I am going to speak to an old line manager to try and get her to find out, god knows if she will but will explain to her what this guy is doing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12