+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why do women "disapprove" of men who like large boobs?

Why do women "disapprove" of men who like large boobs?

Isn't this just based on insecurity? Or that somebody (eek..) won't find you attractive?

Since when are preferences bad or "evil"? lol..

That would mean that women disapprove of all men. Where are you getting your facts?

What facts? what are you talking about? lol..

Many women get "offended" at how men like big boobs, and how this is "oppressive" or "unfair".

And what do you mean "all men"? perhaps you live in a cave, but many men cite they like small boobs.

Quote Originally Posted by namismybabe View Post
    What facts? what are you talking about? lol..

Many women get "offended" at how men like big boobs, and how this is "oppressive" or "unfair".

And what do you mean "all men"? perhaps you live in a cave, but many men cite they like small boobs.
    You're an idiot. Name one man who cited they prefer small boobs to large ones.

lol.. what do mean name one man? i personally KNOW men who say so. it's commonly cited in common society. clearly you live under some kind of rock or something, you're too dopey to comprehend how society actually is! lol..

No, I just don't associate with uptight people who worry or care about such things.

I've never heard someone complain about men liking big boobs, nor have I ever heard someone say they prefer small boobs. They might prefer boobs that aren't ginormous, but no one prefers them small.

Eat glass.

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    You're an idiot. Name one man who cited they prefer small boobs to large ones.
    I prefer small firm breasts to large saggy ones. Women with large breasts tend to be overweight, or have breast implants. And as they get older, those big breasts sag really low. My girlfriend has large breasts, but she eventually wants to get a breast reduction operation, because her big breasts give her back trouble.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I love my boobs and i wouldnt consider them big. Im a D. I personally dont care what other men like. My man loves mine
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Only women that would be jealous are ones with smaller tits. Or ones with smaller tits whose husbands and boyfriends dig bigger ones. Can't stop peeps from looking, and if a woman wants bigger ones she can do something about it for a fee. lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

That should be only insecure girls. OP Confident woman wont care what other girls have. She will know that shes enought for any man.

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I prefer small firm breasts to large saggy ones. My girlfriend has large breasts, but she eventually wants to get a breast reduction operation, because her big breasts give her back trouble.
    Funny that you say you like smaller breasts but mention fact that your GF have big boobs. Your words differ from actions man.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    That should be only insecure girls. OP Confident woman wont care what other girls have. She will know that shes enought for any man.

Funny that you say you like smaller breasts but mention fact that your GF have big boobs. Your words differ from actions man.
    I was attracted to her face and her personality, not her chest.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

I don't disapprove of men who like large breasts. That's their personal preference. Like others have said, it's the insecure girls who have problems with it. Some men like small boobs, or just don't care. Mine are small, like can't even fit into an A cup small, but I've never had a problem getting guys because of my boobs.
    “What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

I have big natural awesome titties and my bf loves em. That's all that I care about. Take care

Quote Originally Posted by VincenzoG91 View Post
    I was attracted to her face and her personality, not her chest.

Thats right Im the same way. Persoanlity comes first and everything else is secondary. One of ten man do put looks in first place and thats right for them but everyone have their own criteria and what they looking for in women. To keep me interested longer than 20 seconds girl will need much more than big breasts. I will look whats hidden behind them.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Who da fuq is complaining about men liking big boobs? Last time I heard anything of the sort was Jenny McCarthy calling any guy on that old 90's show "Singled Out" who considered boobs a priority a pig and I'm pretty sure she was joking. And that was 17 years ago.

I think OP just got done watching an episode of Dr. Phil and confused his audience with real life cognitively functioning people.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-07-13 at 04:55 AM.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast