+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: My height.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Short will be redefined as 5'9.
    That'll likely be true - but not because short men have died out, but because the average keeps increasing. I reached 5'9" the summer I turned 15. Was happy about it, as it meant I was "average" finally, and had three more years of growing left. Stayed 5'9" until I was 22, when I grew an inch. Was happy about that until the new census came out, and the average was 5'10"... then I grew up and stopped giving a shit about it.

Good mindset HIA. Its the confidence that has to grow. No point of being tall and empty.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

COULD I grow a little more, even though I turn 21 this month?

What if the x-ray shows my plates have fused?

What if monkeys fly out of your ass?

What if you grow taller but your dick becomes shorter?

In your place I would just eat well to support bone growing and take best care of backbone to stand straight. Strech, Sleep straight and even few minutes on a floor during a day. ussualy people comes back from military service much taller.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Good mindset HIA. Its the confidence that has to grow. No point of being tall and empty.
    Tall people are never empty. They get to be confident because girls like tall guys automatically. They rarely have to work at anything in their lives to be successful. Life is pretty much handed to them on a platter.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Seen real lame tall peeps. Like with arched backs and low confidence. Remember my friends bro went to rowing training and trainer declined him cause he was too tall and would need special equipment which will keep him away from becomeing a world champion. The trainer was a woman - she just didnt liked guy so she made up this BS. His shorter brother who was wearing glasses too didnt get declined. Seen real tall guy playing bowling - he looked so lame and even trew ball wrong way, away from tracks. Tall people have problems with blood circulation so its harder for them to keep warm fingers. Shorter people have advantages. I noticed that shorter people get on faster with family life. My classmate was like 5,3 and from stop masturbating 5 times a day he went to tall hot GF and they got married and he had his first kid at just 18 years. He always was passionate about his clothes and did outrageous fun shit. Maybe he got married so fast cause never was allowed at nighclubs because security never believed its his passport since he was so short and looked younger lol.

Yeah but that's RARE. Just as how rare it is to see a happy short man or a short guy in any position of importance. There's virtually no important short man in history; Napoleon's height is misrepresented in history, the most famous short person is the midget who played Mini-Me..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Yeah but that's RARE. Just as how rare it is to see a happy short man or a short guy in any position of importance. There's virtually no important short man in history; Napoleon's height is misrepresented in history, the most famous short person is the midget who played Mini-Me..
    http://www.tallmenshoes.com/heoffashpe.html

http://lifestyle.iloveindia.com/lounge/famous-short-people-8070.html

Well man you can stick with this thought that happiness is in inches or just find your passion and rock n roll in this life together with everyone else. Its really your choice on which thoughts you want to spend your energy and life - on positive ones or negative.
    Short guys Im talking about took tremendous amount of shit from others cause they get disrespected because of their unadult lenght. Still they achieved more than more geneticaly gifted because of their vitality, because they learned to concentrade on themself rather then abusive losers.

I'm thinking about killing myself if it turns out that my plates are fused.

Tall people are never empty. They get to be confident because girls like tall guys automatically. They rarely have to work at anything in their lives to be successful. Life is pretty much handed to them on a platter.
    OMG did you even read our comments about all the short and super-confident, super-attractive guys we know?!

My doctor said my plates have fused.

I hate my life.

lalalita Guest
    Stop complaining. How do you think LEGAL midgets feel?

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Date Asian girls....I hear they have tight ****** anyways.
    What do you mean- -"??
    Kelly,I have been loving you for so long ,why don't you give me a chance ?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast