+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you like 9s and 10s?

Do you like 9s and 10s?

Don't know why, but I kind of hate 9s and 10s on sight. Due to past experience, they tend to be bitches and egocentric dolts.

Some may say this is "unfair" and illogical, I don't care really. Humans aren't logical lol..

Some may say it's out of resentment for turning me down lol.. hardly, since I've never approached 9s and 10s.

Some may say "leave them be!" lol.. and? does anybody have to approve of others? And who says the world should be a laissez-faire place? lol..

To quote you from another thread "Why do people think that their impression of somebody means something? lol..."

Seems to me that you're exactly the kind of person you're bitching about on another thread. Ah, the irony
    Last edited by basilandthyme; 28-07-13 at 05:50 AM.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Most people are not so shallow that they go around rating people out of ten. Its kinda pathetic. Are you still in high school?

Basically your saying all good looking people have s**t personalities. Way to go for piling a large % of the po
    pulation into one little box.

If your this judgemental then good luck impressing any girl
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

lalalita Guest
    They're evil just like therapists.

EVIIIIIL.

GARGOYLES.

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post

EVIIIIIL.

GARGOYLES.
    mwa ha ha (evil laugh)

The 9s and 10's probably also hate men who like big boobs. These terrible 9's and 10's should not have permission to walk the earth
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Just like short people shouldn't either!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Man, I feel like money they're attracted to me they come around like honey cause I'm fly like a bee
    I got em all buzzin buzzin like da, da, da, da, da, da, da

Quote Originally Posted by bigdaddy. View Post
    man, i feel like money they're attracted to me they come around like honey cause i'm fly like a bee
    i got em all buzzin buzzin like da, da, da, da, da, da, da
    wtf? ...............

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddy. View Post
    Man, I feel like money they're attracted to me they come around like honey cause I'm fly like a bee
    I got em all buzzin buzzin like da, da, da, da, da, da, da
    That's colossally stupid. Bees aren't fly. They can't be a verb.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

lalalita Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    That's colossally stupid. Bees aren't fly. They can't be a verb.
    LMAO.

Bigdaddy thinks he's a big bad rapper. Even though he's apparently from Cuba...but couldn't answer when I spoke his supposed native tongue.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Most people are not so shallow that they go around rating people out of ten. Its kinda pathetic. Are you still in high school?

Basically your saying all good looking people have s**t personalities. Way to go for piling a large % of the po
    pulation into one little box.

If your this judgemental then good luck impressing any girl
    Ha ha!

This is the same "woman" who continually berates people in practically EVERY post she makes. And then cites "humanity" in her above posting lol..

Dopey-arse bitch, stick with the stew and stout, that's all you seem to know about...

Quote Originally Posted by lalalita View Post

EVIIIIIL.

GARGOYLES.
    Kindly prove they are not? You say you are one of them, I bet you continually abuse your patients. Lol.... the LORD QUEEN!!!!!!!!!! ha!

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    mwa ha ha (evil laugh)

The 9s and 10's probably also hate men who like big boobs. These terrible 9's and 10's should not have permission to walk the earth
    lol.. who are you so benevolent to?

ha, you're a dick. Like Ms. Stout/Stew, YOU continually make abusive posts, yet I am somehow bad?

If somebody posts "my bf is being distant" YOU would say:

"so what? get over it".

I personally don't care, if anything it's intriguing to see the complexities at hand lol...

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Just like short people shouldn't either!
    Eh? I don't hate anybody. Why must I dislike short people?

Lots of 9's and 10's ( haven't really spotted a ten in person yet, lmao) are nice, kind and not self involved vacuous peeps.
    It's the ones who feel they should be worshiped that have the personality issues, but a 6 and 7 can be the same way.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast