+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to proceed with my crush?

How to proceed with my crush?

Hi there loveforum,

There's this girl, that had a crush on me while we both were in a relationship. Despite being in a relationship i did notice her a lot.
    When i finally became single, i developed a small crush on her, and despite her being in a relationship she always pulled me aside at parties to talk, she always blushed when i smiled at her, and she seemed very interested in me, but i didn't want to make a move while she was in a relationship.
    Now she's finally single again, and she has told me that she's completely over him, we have agreed to hang out someday, but she doesn't seem as interested as before.

How do i proceed with her, and where do i stand?

beta male lol..

lalalita Guest
    Ask her out on a date. Something local and low key. If she declines, you know where you stand.

Make plans and invite her to them, simple as that. Take charge.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

most likely she's friendzoned you for your lack of initiative.

It's possible she felt you were more desirable because you were "untouchable" at the time. Now that you are touchable and she is touchable, there is no challenge anymore.

Well, there's this massive party coming up in a few days, and i've planned to take her to the same remote place she took me last year to confess her crush on me, and surprise her with a kiss and just be honest about it.

go ahead, we're not preventing you. lol..

If she liked you before, her feelings might return once she's you're interested in her again. I think surprising her with a kiss might be a bit too much though, especially when you're unsure of how things stand. I'd suggest at least flirting with her beforehand. That could warm her up for this kiss, and based on her reaction to the flirting, it will give you a sense of whether it's safe to proceed with kissing her.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It's possible she felt you were more desirable because you were "untouchable" at the time. Now that you are touchable and she is touchable, there is no challenge anymore.
    I second this answer