+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fantasized about someone else

Quote Originally Posted by Rowen View Post
    When I was with my ex-boyfriend John, yes. It wasn't really until towards the end of our relationship that I started doing it. But every other time with everyone else? Not at all.
    I bet every man named John who read that had to stop and take a look at you username and country, just to be sure

I fantasize about others at times. I don't know if my gf does or not as the subject has not come up but frankly I don't really care, she can think whatever she wants if it gets her off.

We do roleplaying sometimes, which is something pretty much every couple does if they stay together long enough, and what you're doing there is exactly that, pretending that you/your partner/both of you are someone that he/she/both of you are not and even taking it a step further by acting the part out and working it into the sex.

Yes. When you've been with someone for 36 years... George Clooney or Richard Gere has joined us in the sack lol... I'm sure hubby is in like flint with Jane Fonda as well... She's been his Boing girl since he was a teenager and the movie Barbarella came out.

If you young people ever get past the honeymoon stage I'm almost certain someone other then your current will be fatasized about now and again.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Yes. When you've been with someone for 36 years... George Clooney or Richard Gere has joined us in the sack lol... I'm sure hubby is in like flint with Jane Fonda as well... She's been his Boing girl since he was a teenager and the movie Barbarella came out.

If you young people ever get past the honeymoon stage I'm almost certain someone other then your current will be fatasized about now and again.
    Yeah...I don't think most posters here are open minded and experienced enough to hear about the things me and my gf fantasize about and act out for each other in the bedroom but I feel ya on your examples.

Role playing doesnt necessarily have to mean pretending to be someone else. It could be acting out a fantasy too like "lets pretend its our first time" or that we just met -two strangers etc

whatever your comfortable with
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

I've done it.
    Not with my current bf though, but I'm sure he has with me.

Some people need to get a boyfriend who they are actually attracted to. How sad to think of another while doing it.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Some people need to get a boyfriend who they are actually attracted to. How sad to think of another while doing it.
    How sad that your boyfriend actually does it with someone else while thinking of you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

How sad that your boyfriend actually does it with someone else while thinking of you.
    Hm? I don't even have a boyfriend.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Then you're blowing some guy for free? lmao.

I guess the real issue would be, who are you thinking of, and why? For example, you meet someone you think is attractive, you begin to develop feelings for them even though you are in a relationship, and you fantasize about them rather than your partner. This is obviously wrong. On the other hand, you are in a healthy relationship, and you fantasize about Johnny Depp, lol. Clearly different.
    May the wind always be at your back and the sun upon your face. And may the winds of destiny carry you aloft to dance with the stars

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Role playing doesnt necessarily have to mean pretending to be someone else. It could be acting out a fantasy too like "lets pretend its our first time" or that we just met -two strangers etc
    Yeah, I used to have fun with those types of fantasies. Then I hit puberty
    Last edited by dickriculous; 13-08-13 at 04:23 AM.

Then you're blowing some guy for free? lmao.
    I'm kind of lost. Who says I am blowing some guy. And its not a freaking transaction, Golddigger.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post

whatever your comfortable with
    Yes, that's it. lets all jump on our flying unicorns and fly over a rainbow and then pretend we are virgins In fantasyland with our make believe boyfriends. lol.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    I'm kind of lost. Who says I am blowing some guy. And its not a freaking transaction, Golddigger
    *Link to your attention seeking other thread about blowing some guy who's three hours away is snipped* Not going to give attention to your bs.

Oh, and that "for free" has nothing to do with money but rather commitment.
    Last edited by Wakeup; 13-08-13 at 05:18 AM.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast