+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Have you ever fantasized about someone else

IMO whatever goes on in one's head is nobody's business.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    *Link to your attention seeking other thread about blowing some guy who's three hours away is snipped* Not going to give attention to your bs.
    Don't be making assumptions. I wasn't blowing him. I was fantasizing about it. I have more self-control than that.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Don't be making assumptions. I wasn't blowing him. I was fantasizing about it. I have more self-control than that.
    Sure.. what ever you say.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

tbh with you, yes. and she asked after if i ever did and i lied.

Quote Originally Posted by horndog View Post
    Yes, that's it. lets all jump on our flying unicorns and fly over a rainbow and then pretend we are virgins In fantasyland with our make believe boyfriends. lol.
    you are a prat. get a life and just to clarify pretend its our first time together idiot not that were virgins! Like meeting in a bar, pretending we are strangers and then having a one night stand together-stuff like that.
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    tbh with you, yes. and she asked after if i ever did and i lied.
    Good call....you don't need that drama. I hate those trap questions.

Yep, smackie is right, it was a trap question.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

i knew better because if i admitted she would think i thought of that person every time and wouldn't be able to convince her paranoia otherwise.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i knew better because if i admitted she would think i thought of that person every time and wouldn't be able to convince her paranoia otherwise.
    Or you could have told her you only thought about her once and that most times you only thought about her (your gf).

Does it bother you that your girlfriend fantasizes about other guys while you two have sex? Would it bother you if she did?

Exeter19 don't answer it's a trap question lol.

I'm not sure what you mean by "trap question"? I'm just curious.

I was joking about your post.

Trap questions are asked by insecure women. like "Is she prettier than me?" "Do I look fat in this?" "Do you think about other women?" that kind of crap. Most likely it's "yes" to those questions but guys need to lie to avoid the drama if they are smart enough.

So you mean questions that will upset the person who asked them if the answer is not what they hope it will be... too bad for that person says I. *quoting michelle's signature* don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer. It's no excuse to lie though.

I'd say sometimes a white lie is harmless and saves a relationship if you are in a relationship with someone so sensitive that they always compare their worth to others.
    Isn't a lie to hurt another, but spare them, imho and sparing yourself the nagging grief that is attached to being honest, lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I'd say sometimes a white lie is harmless and saves a relationship if you are in a relationship with someone so sensitive that they always compare their worth to others.
    Isn't a lie to hurt another, but spare them, imho and sparing yourself the nagging grief that is attached to being honest, lmao.
    You are a smart man. lolzzz

Her: Honey, does my ass look fat in these jeans?
    Him: No, your ass looks fat in that ass.

*hears sound of cast iron skillet hitting thick skull*
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast