+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have you ever fantasized about someone else

Every time my gf asks me one of those questions I make her tell me that I have a huge cock and I fukk like a God before I give her the answer she wants (she has stopped asking me those questions some time ago so I haven't had my ego jerked off in what seems like forever now )

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Every time my gf asks me one of those questions I make her tell me that I have a huge cock and I fukk like a God before I give her the answer she wants (she has stopped asking me those questions some time ago so I haven't had my ego jerked off in what seems like forever now )
    LOL this post is inspiring. A+
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

didn't fantasize about any other guy while with my current bf now.. of coz, i hope my bf didnt fantasize of other girls when he is with me :/

well, i do like this idea of a WIFEY underwear. sounds cool man..
    Last edited by Lord Darkshire; 28-08-13 at 01:37 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post

yikes...scarred for life

RIP Hannah Montana
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Lmao at that gif, you see the meme where they use beetlejuice instead of robin thicke, hilarious shit right there.

Last edited by Jffs24; 29-08-13 at 01:17 AM.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Lmao at that gif, you see the meme where they use beetlejuice instead of robin thicke, hilarious shit right there.

haha beetlejuice
    My AttitudE will B MinE 4EveR

Absolutely, once they asked and I admitted and then were alright because they had fantasized too, lol. It doesn't always happen but it definitely has occurred and I think when it did I was bored in my relationship, tbh.

I've tried pretending my bf is a couple of hot celebrities just to see and it didnt really work out. I've got a good imagination but I just couldn't forget its my boyfriend doing it to me

Sounds like you were too much in your own head during, I bet if masturbating and you thought you could enjoy it more.
    Or even if some stimulants to help you get out of your head.
    What celebrities did you think of?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Not so much with my wife - she is my dream woman, and like searock it'd not make it better.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Lmao.

Ever yell out the wrong name too?
    I have however, called her by my ex's name, and she's called me by her ex's name. Bit of a show-stopper at the time but funny in retrospect. You get used saying a particular name after a decade or two.

Nope, I have never fantasized about anybody else while having sex with my boyfriend. I focus on him, and what's going on in that moment.

That`s for sure part of the health of any relationship.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345