+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she not want to give me a picture of herself (non naked)?

Does she not want to give me a picture of herself (non naked)?

I asked her over email if I could have a picture of her (since I don't have one of her). She reply by saying "A picture". I replied by saying "Yeah, just a normal picture so I can see your beautiful face when we're not together." After that she said "Aw, Sadly, I do not own a camera, and my webcam on my computer is a bit too confusing to operate properly". It seems wired that she doesn't have a camera and I know for a fact that her sister has an iphone that can take a picture. She also has a flip phone, so if she wanted to she could take a picture with that, but it would be bad quality and she might not know how to send it over an email. So in short, does it seem like she doesn't want to send me a picture? We have been dating for 5 months. I don't really mind that much, but I don't know why she's reluctant. I replied "saying that's ok", should I leave it at that or ask her if I could take one of her myself?

It's obvious she is self conscious about her looks so don't force it on her. Maybe take a picture of you two together instead.....something fun.

Maybe. She doesn't seem like the self conscious type. She doesn't wear makeup or anything. I do like the idea of taking a picture of the both of us though.

If she doesn't feel comfortable for whatever reason, which to me is weird because your her boyfriend and it's just a face pic, but I would wait til u see her again and take some pics of her and of u guys together like u said, just make it a relaxing fun time for her

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No kiss, no pic. This girl isn't into you. Sorry, but someone needs to say it.

Do you buy her a lot of nice stuff & take her out? Cut back on this for a bit and see what happens.

Just a short experiment. Humour us.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She probably just thinks she doesn't photograph well. Why are you over thinking this, and what does indi mean about "no kiss"?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    No kiss, no pic. This girl isn't into you. Sorry, but someone needs to say it.

Do you buy her a lot of nice stuff & take her out? Cut back on this for a bit and see what happens.

Just a short experiment. Humour us.
    Um, no... we HAVE kissed, I don't know where you got that idea from? Also I haven't bought her anything.
    Last edited by Goku; 30-07-13 at 02:51 PM.