+ Follow This Topic

Thread: wat to do on a date?

wat to do on a date?

ok, there's this cute girl in my sch and im asking her out and i've only know her for like 2 weeks..

so, if she agrees to go out with me, wat do i do during the "outing'? whenever im with cute girls, i become totally not myself... so i really need some help. thanks!

Re: wat to do on a date?

Relax. I don’t know how old you are, but chill. You want someone to like you for you. You say she is a “cute girl”—it is who she is that counts. Don’t let someone’s outside intimidate you. Go out to dinner, a movie, grab a cup of coffee together at your local coffee shop (ie- Starbucks), still nice outside so maybe a picnic at the park and a walk. Keep it nice and simple. Have fun and get to know one another. ] =

thanks for the suggestion..

another question,

she knows my name(b4 i started toking to her) and whenever i see her, i will find her seeing me back sometimes. like that is she inteested in me? or at least abit?

I'm not sure I understand your last post but I think it's safe to say that many women and men are attracted to people who exude confidence. You can start out by taking a genuine interest in who she is and view her as just a human being, like the rest of us. Try to easy some of that intimidation I think you're feeling.