+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I can't seem to ever get past the physical attraction stage...

I can't seem to ever get past the physical attraction stage...

I mean every time I end up in a "relationship" it's because the guy finds me physically attractive. Then one way or another I find out that bc I'm not some sex beast he doesn't want to be with me..or the nicer ones just say there's strong physically attraction but the romance isn't really there.

I'm not promiscuous. I'm not into casual sex. It's not like I'm some exotic piece of ass. I was a total nerd growing up and still kinda am. And while I'm far from being the perfect gf... I don't think I'm a bad person. I get along with guys fine as most if my closest friends are guys (they're like brothers to me). Only problem with my guy friends is that I was never attracted to them in a romantic way.

So I don't understand!? Why am I constantly seen as a girl to **** by the guys I date? Is it the type of guys I attract? Is it How I get there attention?

Rayna, I don't understand. What makes you think that guys you date constantly see you as a girl to ****?

What type of things are they doing? How would you prefer the dating process to look?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Maybe your bfs dont like the fact that all your close friends are men... Did you ever think that may be the reason they dump you? I doubt it has anything to do with sex. I am inexperienced but my man is more than satisfied in that department.. Promiscuous people are not necessarily "better" in bed. You cannot learn much from a drunken quickie behind the bushes or a drunken one night stand..

One of my friends has been sleeping around for years. She didnt have an orgasm until boy number 14 so what does that tell you? lol. I doubt you are being dumped for that reason.

Maybe you are too much "one of the guys". Most men want a woman who acts like a woman-feminine is the key word
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".