+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Blocking your ex on social networking?

Blocking your ex on social networking?

I've recently noticed my ex has unblocked me from facebook which surprised me as he really had no reason to unblock me EVER again after I told his recent girlfriend he had been seeing me behind her back, he had told me we was getting back together and things with her were over only to go back to her and block me so I made the decision to tell her what had been going on along with the proof, anyway she took him back for a couple of weeks but eventually ended it with him, he unblocked me as soon as they were over but didn't attempt to contact me, not surprising really seeings as he knew I was pissed but I don't get why he even bothered to unblock me as there was no point and now he has another new girlfriend.
    I don't know if to just block him and leave him blocked forever and a day or do nothing?

Do you want to get back together with him? Then unblock him. Do you want to avoid getting back together with him, so you can get on with your life? Then don't unblock him. You know that he's a cheater, so you should probably avoid him from now on.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

LOL...this guy is hilarious.
    A strong woman takes advantage of help she can get from people around her but she doesn't rely on them for anything

She uses logic and manages her emotions

She offers help either because it is a business transaction or out of kindness. It is never because she hopes others will return the favour or out of fear of losing them

She has her own mind and thinks for herself and knows that she has to be the one who bears the consequences of her decisions

Keep him blocked and move on because you don't need that kind of guy in your life. If you weren't number 1 in his life to begin with you never will be and pursuing anything with him will only lead to future heartache for you. He chose her over you, she left him, and now he has unblocked you because you are his backup girl. I am sorry if that is hurtful but that is how I see it. He probably hasn't contacted you because he knows that he doesn't truly have any right to because any self respecting woman would tell him to kick rocks. If you unblock him and contact him at this point he will know that he has you caught in his web and it will be nothing but a deceitful and destructive relationship because he will know you don't have the necessary self respect to say enough is enough. Stop checking up on him on facebook and find a guy worthy of your time.

I think you should just block him.. he sounds like a bad guy to me.. not worth wasting your time over him.. just move on and meet new guys
    <a href="http://www.w3schools.com">Visit W3Schools.com! </a>

Hes after something :/

Do not unblock him. Simply because he is a cheater if he is meeting you whilst he has a girlfriend. It would be so romantic if he had left the girl for you after realizing his mistakes. But this is not the case.

He is using you for most probably sex and having the best of both worlds. This is cruel and abhorrent behaviour.