+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Modest Girls

Modest Girls

Hi,
    please share your definition for MODEST girl, your experience and your opinion.

Do you think that men prefer modest women to the others?
    Do you know any examples of how GOOD/BAD a man treated a modest girl?

The idea for this thread came when I read here at the forum that a girl has never had a relationship at the age of 30 (I think).
    I respect a lot girls like her. To me this is the (MOST) modest girl. I think she deserves ONLY respect.

What is your opinion?
    You can comment here also another questions like : how many dates are needed before making the relationship more intimate?
    For how long does the girl need to know the boy before they start the relationship?
    I think that the advice will be useful for many people.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

What's your definition of modest? The word means difference things to different people

I don't know any modest women. The girls I know all have opinions and will seek what they desire in life.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I dont see anything admirable about spending your whole teenage years nd early adult life alone. Those are the years to make mistakes, to kiss a few frogs, to figure out what you want/dont want in a spose.. Without that knowledge and experience then you are likely to end up with some prick who treats you like dirt and makes you miserable and because you are so vulnerable and naive he will fool you into believing thats normal..

Some men are predators and they feel on women just like you OP who you refer to as modest
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

The modest girl is the opposite of the easy girl. I am asking about your opinion.
    The most modest girls are those who have never had a relatinship.
    How many dates before starting to be intimate with a man would make a woman EASY in his eyes (your opinion)?
    How many dates (weeks) to wait before starting to be with this guy? Where are the limits between easy and not so easy girls (it is almost impossible to prove someone is modest=except the case when the girl has never had a relationship, this is the only case when she can prove she is VERY MODEST)?

Here there are proves that a girl is VERY modest (to the difference of the proof of love).

And, there are a few modest girls in EUROPE...They are rare but there are. We appreciate moral values here (the lack of some easy behaviour I mean).

How many dates (weeks) before starting to be more intimate with him? How many in order to understand this woman is easy and how many in order for her not to be considered as SO easy?

I want to see your opinion and I hope this discussion will inform girls who are curious to know other people's opinions.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

Quote Originally Posted by romantic-88 View Post
    How many dates before starting to be intimate with a man would make a woman EASY in his eyes (your opinion)?
    Every situation is different, there is no black and white answer. If he thinks your easy then that makes him easy too.

How many dates (weeks) to wait before starting to be with this guy? Where are the limits between easy and not so easy girls (it is almost impossible to prove someone is modest=except the case when the girl has never had a relationship, this is the only case when she can prove she is VERY MODEST)?
    Again it depends on the situation or the couple. You could date one guy for a month and realize he is not your type or you dont trust him so never sleep with him and tell him to get lost. You could meet another guy you really like and want a future with and sleep with him within a few weeks.. Why do you need to prove anything? Most man dont care if you have been with a few before him coz he has likely been with a few before you too.

How many dates (weeks) before starting to be more intimate with him? How many in order to understand this woman is easy and how many in order for her not to be considered as SO easy? .
    Again depends on the individual. Some men have issues with women so they think any woman who is stupid enough to sleep with him is a slut. Other men may think nothing of you sleeping with him in the first week. He may just think the chemistry is strong and you click well together. You should just follow your instincts. For me if I trust the guy and can see future potential-I will take things to the next level. If I dont trust him or dont want a relationship with him-I wont.

Ill just add most guys wont think you are a slut unless they hear that you are. If loads of lads are gossiping about you for example and he hears lots of rumors he may think you are not gf material. Nobody wants to be with someone who everyone they know talks about..
    Last edited by michelle23; 30-07-13 at 05:39 PM.

The way you use the term modest has many variables. Are you talking about sexual frequency? If so, a woman who has regular sex with one partner might be less modest than a woman who has had sex with 20 guys but only once on each encounter. So, that's 20 times versus 100's of times for the woman in the relationship.

By your definition, anyone who is not a virgin is somewhat immodest. Depending on your age, finding a virgin might be hard. So, maybe you decide to go for the woman who has only had 1-2 partners and is pretty picky with who she dates...even so, she's probably had sex heaps of times.

How long do you wait before you have sex with someone does not define 'modesty' or lack there of either; one of my friends decided to make her boyfriend wait for months before she had sex with him...but she's slept with over 20 men in her lifetime. I guess he must think she's pretty modest and maybe she is (now), but definitely wasn't when we were in our early 20's.

Find someone you like; soon you'll discover what they're all about. The 30 year old modest virgin might be a virgin not through choice but because she's hideous, dull or socially inept. There are women who wait for 'the one' until late in life, though...but again, most people experience relationships before that age.

To summarise; most women aren't sluts. But most women past a certain age aren't virgins either. Just find someone you like.

yep I second that ^^.

I've slept with two guys, been in a relationship for 5 years. My friend has slept with 20-30 guys but I have probably had sex more in the past 6 months than shes had in the past 5 years.

mod·est
    /ˈmädəst/

Adjective

Unassuming or moderate in the estimation of one's abilities or achievements.
    (of an amount, rate, or level of something) Relatively moderate, limited, or small.

Synonyms
    humble - unassuming - unpretentious - lowly - moderate
    You are using the wrong term.

Not all virgin women are modest, and there are non-virgin women who are modest.

The phrase you are looking for is "adult virgin woman".
    Last edited by searock; 30-07-13 at 06:36 PM.

Virginity has its charm and beauty but discovering love and femininity is the real sublime journey. Purity is a quality of the heart and the heart never ages...
    Last edited by Valixy; 30-07-13 at 10:22 PM.

[QUOTE=searock;927925]You are using the wrong term.

1) "Not all virgin women are modest" (I REALLY DO NOT AGREE)
    2) " there are non-virgin women who are modest".

Would you be so kind to explain because this is the first time in my life when I hear this (mainly the 1st).

NOT all the girls who have never had a relationship (virgin) are modest???
    Here I use modest (obviuosly) not in the general meaning (not wanting too much= being modest in her requirements) but in the more intimate meaning (the others understood). A modest girl according to many people is a girl who have not had MANY relationships (here this number can vary). HOWEVER there is one thing everyone agrees about: if she has never had a relationship THEN SHE IS 100% modest (she can not be more modest than this, I assure you).

So according to you a girl who has never had a relationship can be easy??? This is quite surprising. Please give us more details. What do you mean? (I find this absurd AND I AM NOT THE ONLY ONE, but please explain your point of view.)

And again according to you, a girl who has had relationships may be modest. Please describe your criterias here: what is making one girl modest (NON-virgin one)?
    Of course I am not saying that ONLY because a girl is not virgin she is not modest-I ASK ABOUT YOUR OPINION in this situaiton (your criterias, what is making a girl modest when she is not virgin). This is a LOVEFORUM and we all need some advice on different questions and share our opinion. I do not want you to understand me in a wrong way and I REALLY do not want to offend any one (I remind you this is all anonymous).

May be it will be nice to mention if this is a female point of view or a male point of view.

(I repeat, I believe you are the only one in the whole world to say NUM:1)
    Last edited by romantic-88; 31-07-13 at 03:58 AM.

When I think of modest I think of a girl who dresses appropriately, which is fine, but once in a while it is okay to look your absolute best because the guy you are with will love it if you go out like this.

Another way to look at modest is a girl not acting like she is all that despite being a very attractive and desirable woman. To me, that is such a turn on when a woman knows she is hot but is still friendly and down to earth.

A modest, pure girl is to be admired greatly and respected, and held as an example to others. It's one of the most beautiful qualities.

I think most guys would be afraid his modest pure damzel will never give him a bj, will lay thre like a corpse, be unenthusiastic and not have much interest in sex..

A 30 year old virgin to me is someone who doesnt understand the value of love, intimacy and sex. He would have to teach her what she likes AND what he likes. And if she doesnt know what she likes then its gonna be hard for him to figure out..

Ive nothing against "modesty". Ive only been with two myself but sex is a healthy part of a relationship and i hope you virgins understand that. I also hope you masturbate so you will at least be able to give the guy some guidance coz the female body can be a tricky machine and he WILL need your feedback to grease it up

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I think most guys would be afraid his modest pure damzel will never give him a bj, will lay thre like a corpse, be unenthusiastic and not have much interest in sex..

A 30 year old virgin to me is someone who doesnt understand the value of love, intimacy and sex. He would have to teach her what she likes AND what he likes. And if she doesnt know what she likes then its gonna be hard for him to figure out..

Ive nothing against "modesty". Ive only been with two myself but sex is a healthy part of a relationship and i hope you virgins understand that. I also hope you masturbate so you will at least be able to give the guy some guidance coz the female body can be a tricky machine and he WILL need your feedback to grease it up

1) Only a woman can write this.
    2) I really read about this age of a girl (in the forum) but I would never tell her what you are writing (and I really hope no one will).
    3) Obviously asking about your opinion is not always a good idea. Because when you write things like this, I prefer not to have asked for any opinion.

I hope this girl (or any other virgin girl) will not read what you wrote.

"If a girl is virgin she does not understand the value of love"-this is again sth I never thought I would read.
    Yes, she has never been in bed with a man, SO if we say she has NO experience (I CALL HER the most modest possible AND SHE IS ) then SHE HAS NEVER HAD SEX...but this is all. SHE CAN PERFECTLY WELL understand the value of LOVE.
    So, when a woman has moral values (virgin), then she does not understand the value of love. (basically what you say).
    Let's explain moral values (many girls are not jumping in men's bed as you may suppose): most people (men and other modest girls) consider the fact not to be jumping from bed to bed as sth GOOD for the moral of the girl.
    Of course there are women who have had relationships (who may have an opinion similar to yours) even though most of them would rather not say it this way. They may say it that she needs experience but well, of course it is her decision.
    Please do not mix sex and love (as men do): you can love someone without being intimate with him and you can have sex with someone without being in love with him. (you= a woman in general)
    You can also love someone and have sex with him (but we still have sex and love separately).

If I follow your logic, it will lead us to the following: a girl who is virgin does not understand the value of love, therefore how can she be in love? In other words, virgin girls are not in love (can not be).
    On the opposite, the women with many relationships (who has understood the value of love for long time) are understanding the value of love EXTREMELY well (based on their experience).
    Let's ask then a "PAID professionalist-pr******te" about the value of love (If you understand what I mean).

Let's not mix experience in sex with the love (as a feeling, felt in the heart). Everyone can fall in love (from virgins to experienced women-EVERYONE). Sex experience is sth else (it is up to every woman to decide this).

Love is dificult to prove but many people (incl. me) agree that if a woman has not had relationships (at 27 for example, it can be 23 or another age) then she is THE MOST MODEST POSSIBLE. Then men/women no one will tell her : "you may not understand the value of love" they will rather show their respect because nowadays most women are with A LOT OF EXPERIENCE and no one values this (the fact that they have a lot of experience).

My opinion: it would be great if there are more girls who are "modest" (the most modest).

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast