+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Modest Girls

I think you need professional help.

OP, if you're expecting women in their latter 20s and 30s to be virgins, good luck to you. We're social beings; people want to experience relationships, it's in our nature and it's normal.

There are women who jump from guy to guy, sleep with randoms and are overall very relaxed with their sexual behavior; I wouldn't like that in a guy so I'm not surprised guys might not like that in a woman. But there's a big difference between that and having zero experience.

Sexually speaking, some women have boundaries (there are some things I'll never do for any guy, whether he's my boyfriend or husband) whilst others have none.

[QUOTE=TablesandChairs;928246]OP, if you're expecting women in their latter 20s and 30s to be virgins, good luck to you.

I am not expecting. The virgins are rare, this is what I say.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

"It is more precious to see something ONCE than to hear it 1000 times".

Having had sex or not having had sex doesn't make a person any better or worse. It's just completely uncorrelated.

You sound completely obsessed with virgins it's actually kind disturbing. You sound like a jihadi ready to 'wipe the IMMODEST western sluts from the earth' or something!!

I knew an absolutely stunning 22year old virgin girl. There was nothing modest about her, she knew how good she was. She used her eyes really well, she could dance like Shakira and she would suck fingers, kiss passionately in public. It was like 2weeks of foreplay and she was amazing!
    Anyway I'm getting distracted!
    I miss her

As a general rule I'd say a 30 year old virgin woman is probably so frigid she's not worth the time or just incredibly ugly!

Virginity at that age is probably not a choice. Sex is a basic instinct and even priests and nuns struggle or fail to contain it.

Quote Originally Posted by romantic-88 View Post
    "If a girl is virgin she does not understand the value of love"-this is again sth I never thought I would read.
    Yes, she has never been in bed with a man, SO if we say she has NO experience (I CALL HER the most modest possible AND SHE IS ) then SHE HAS NEVER HAD SEX...but this is all. SHE CAN PERFECTLY WELL understand the value of LOVE.
    Most people who have never been in love, never had a relationship daydream about films like twilight thinking that they are real and that is how love should be. A real relationship is the OPPOSITE of that. You have to be in one to understand that. Love is not a walk in the park, its not all flowers and roses, it has its ups and downs like everything else.

So, when a woman has moral values (virgin), then she does not understand the value of love. (basically what you say).
    Let's explain moral values (many girls are not jumping in men's bed as you may suppose): most people (men and other modest girls) consider the fact not to be jumping from bed to bed as sth GOOD for the moral of the girl.
    When did I say anyone should hop from bed to bed? I didn't.

If I follow your logic, it will lead us to the following: a girl who is virgin does not understand the value of love, therefore how can she be in love? In other words, virgin girls are not in love (can not be).
    On the opposite, the women with many relationships (who has understood the value of love for long time) are understanding the value of love EXTREMELY well (based on their experience).
    I didnt say any of that either. If shes never had a real relationship-how can she know what love is like? She cant. Again it is just a daydream in her head based on infatuation from watching stupid Disney films.

Let's not mix experience in sex with the love (as a feeling, felt in the heart). Everyone can fall in love (from virgins to experienced women-EVERYONE). Sex experience is sth else (it is up to every woman to decide this).
    Only a minority of people separate sex and love. Many believe sex is an emotional thing which is part of the falling in love process and I have scientific evidence to back this up. Yes you can love someone without having sex with them. Can you truly fall in love properly without sex? I dont think so
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Can you truly fall in love properly without sex? I dont think so.

Yes, you can. I am on a different opinion.

I do not agree with most of your comments which are obviously of people who do not share my opinions/values.
    There is nothing wrong to have a different opinion.

I see from your (UNKIND) comments that apparently I will not have the answers I was trying to find.
    MY questions in the begining were: how many relationships would make a woman easy?
    How long would a woman wait before starting to be more intimate?

There is no need to answer any more. I do not think you are the right people to ask and there is sth negative in most of your answers.

Ok, I see your opinion. I DO NOT AGREE. People have different mentality.

The worst I read about sth like: IT IS NOT WORTH EVEN TO WASTE TIME ON A GIRL (who has never had a relationship). My advice for this person is: do as you wish but may be there is no need to be so offensive in this forum.
    Many people did not comment. It is their right.

So, after understanding that not only you avoid answering to some questions but you even disrespect a special kind of women (which I called modest) I do not find any interest to lead a discussion.

In general I respect people's opinions, but you can say it more politely.

The way you answered to my questions, looks like if it is personal (against me). I remind you that you do not know me (at least you should not).
    Either give advice (politely) or abstain.

I did not use the word "SLUT" I only asked what is the criteria and no one told me his/her criterias.
    I also asked about your opinion concerning "sex at the first date +saying she is modest".
    This is a love forum, so everyone can ask for advice. Instead of advice you experessed clearly that you have sth AGAINST ME (personally). It is obvious that you have sth against the group of "modest" women as I call them.

No one is obliged to answer.
    Even, I think it is better to make end to the discussions. I do not want answers from you anymore.
    "The most precious things in life can not be touched or bought, they can only be felt with the heart."

how many relationships would make a woman easy?
    The number of sexual encounters with different people have nothing to do with how "easy" a person (male or female) is. What exactly do you mean by "easy"? For me it means someone who will sleep with someone even if it means going against their own moral standards, and who judge negatively other people for doing the same exact thing. It's basically being a hypocrite.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being promiscuous.

How long would a woman wait before starting to be more intimate?
    It obviously depends on the woman.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    The number of sexual encounters with different people have nothing to do with how "easy" a person (male or female) is.
    What exactly do you mean by "easy"?
    For me it means someone who will sleep with someone even if it means going against their own moral standards, and who judge negatively other people for doing the same exact thing. It's basically being a hypocrite.

There's nothing inherently wrong with being promiscuous.

It obviously depends on the woman.
    I will copy and paste you here the question and the answer (from yahoo answers):
    "What is the definition of "easy girl"?"
    "slutty girl that is easy to get into bed."

In short: according to this person a girl is "easy"when it is easy to access to her bed.
    I checked a few websites, this is the most commonly accepted definition.

Do you have another definition?

from yahoo answers

"What is the definition of "easy girl"?"
    "slutty girl that is easy to get into bed."
    Wow, hard to find something more sexist. Like you need to "get" a girl into bed. A girl is very much able to get into bed herself, without anyone "getting" her there. Jeez, disgusting!

Do you have another definition?
    Lol, I just told you my definition in my previous post.

I repeat: being promiscuous is not wrong per se.

You may not want to be with a girl that is promiscuous according to your personal standards, this is legitimate (I wouldn't want to be with a guy that is promiscuous according to my standards either). But it's a very different thing from believing that people that are promiscuous according to your standards are somehow "worse" people than people who are not promiscuous according to your standards.

Wow, hard to find something more sexist. Like you need to "get" a girl into bed. A girl is very much able to get into bed herself, without anyone "getting" her there.

I think you understand the idea (getting into bed is just an expression).
    The title of the thread is Modest Girls. Do you think that one woman can be promiscuous and modest in the same time? Yes? No? Why?

I do not discuss if a woman is good, bad, worse according to her relationships (this is not the question here).
    I did not mention my standards, I asked about your standards/criterias/opinions.

Wow, hard to find something more sexist. Like you need to "get" a girl into bed. A girl is very much able to get into bed herself, without anyone "getting" her there.

I think you understand the idea (getting into bed is just an expression).
    The title of the thread is Modest Girls. Do you think that one woman can be promiscuous and modest in the same time? Yes? No? Why?

I do not discuss if a woman is good, bad, worse according to her relationships (this is not the question here).
    I did not mention my standards, I asked about your standards/criterias/opinions.
    LOL...it's funny watching them grasping for straws. No use trying to explain it to them, romantic-88. It's like trying to explain a computer to a chicken.

Searock, michelled and others....you can laugh at an incoming train all you want....in the end it will crush you.....such is truth.
    Last edited by toknow; 01-08-13 at 10:55 AM.

The title of the thread is Modest Girls. Do you think that one woman can be promiscuous and modest in the same time?
    Yes, of course! Being modest means not showing off, not thinking you're better than other people, not being obnoxious, etc... It also means being discrete and not dressing/acting vulgarly. A person who enjoys having sex with more than one person can definitely be all those things. Same way that a person who hasn't ever had sex can be the opposite of those things.

As I said, having or not having had sex gives no information on the character of a person.

I do not discuss if a woman is good, bad, worse according to her relationships
    You did imply it though.

I just wanted to make it perfectly clear that every person has different standards.

OP go and get some therapy. Your obsession with purity is not healthy. You look down your nose at anyone who has had sex. I love my bf, have been sleeping with him for 5 years. Does that make me a slut or easy? Does that mean I am not modest? Go and get some help
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12