+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why are american girls and british girls always pretending to be natural blondes.....

Why does it mean they're jealous? Maybe they just like being blonde.

I think they just like the hair color. My hair was always a really light blonde, but it started getting darker when I was a teenager so I started adding highlights. My natural hair color now is a dark blonde and I just don't like it. I always want it to either be darker or lighter and I'm always going back and forth with it. When I dye my hair brown does that mean I'm jealous of brunettes? That's silly.
    “What gets us into trouble is not what we don't know. It's what we know for sure that just ain't so.” ― Mark Twain

oh do **** off scarlett!!!

I don't know any girls who dye their hair blonde and lie about it. But even if they do it would be nothing to do with Scandinavian people - they must just like the idea of being naturally blonde. It's not a jealously thing it's a vanity thing.

i have met many people of scandinavian descent/origin (especially those born in scandinavian countries like norway ) and all of them are really stuck-up and have an i'm-better-than-you attitude. is it a cultural thing? i'm not trying to be discriminatory...this is a serious question. is it genetics? the way they are raised? what the heck is it!?

Quote Originally Posted by LatinoHeat View Post
    i have met many people of scandinavian descent/origin (especially those born in scandinavian countries like norway ) and all of them are really stuck-up and have an i'm-better-than-you attitude. is it a cultural thing? i'm not trying to be discriminatory...this is a serious question. is it genetics? the way they are raised? what the heck is it!?
    You are the first person I have ever heard say such a thing. What happened? Did you come to visit our country and someone treated you poorly? I am usually told we are quite nice and very helpful.

Oh you visited boring Norway lol Come visit Sweden and it will change your mind

I've known two natural blondes who dye their hair dark. Perhaps they are worried that someone will mistake them for being Scandi?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I had an ex dye her hair blonde -- she had naturally dark hair and the blonde looked better on her because she was pale and the darker had peeps thinking she was goth, lmao. She wasn't.
    Blonde suits her better. I don't think dying your hair = fake.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12