+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Broke 'No Contact' because...

Broke 'No Contact' because...

Today I was doing much better, I hadn't called her or talked to her in about a week. I later recieved a phone call saying that my cat, Tiger, had been hit by a car and killed. Now I know most will only see it as a pet, but he was NOT a pet, he was a member of the family and my FRIEND. He was 4 1/2 years old.
    I've been trying to get ahold of my friends but there's no one. So I ended up texting my ex because I didn't know what else to do. Right now I'm just at a loss for words and in total and complete shock. I really have no idea what to do anymore.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

i'm really sorry about your cat.

now, why did you break no contact?

because I can't get ahold of anyone else and she knows how much he meant to me more than anyone else. I got ahold of her through this 'relay call' thing and she said she was busy and that she would try and call me later.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

she doesn't want to comfort you through your hard time i'm afraid.

you just want to keep calling and calling and calling until she has to change her number and move away to get away from you. just knock it off. you don't have to call her anytime tragic things happen to you. don't you have parents or friends, anybody else that you could have called?

take a hint man, quit calling her.

All i can recommend at this point is that you seek help immediately...Sounds like you'll do anything to try and get her back.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

I don't want her back now, she doesn't want me and I've accepted that. I've come to terms that her and I are over for good, I can honestly say that.
    Right now I just need a friend and she said that she cares about her friends. I just couldn't get ahold of anyone else. I called 14 people before her, she was the last option.

well forget about it, she doesn't want to talk to me, my best friend left me, I have no one to talk to. I'm going to leave now, bye.

Tone Guest
    You are full of it. You mean to honestly tell me you called FOURTEEN people and could not get ahold of a SINGLE ONE?

Sorry about your cat and all, I had a dog get hit by a car (****ers didn't even stop either, another car that saw it stopped) and so I can relate to losing a pet that felt like a member of the family... but really, you're just looking for any excuse to contact her.

"OH JESUS! I burnt my hot dog and only she understood what cooking means to me, I have to break no contact again!!!!!"

Don't contact her, no matter WHAT. I'm not trying to pick on you or make a joke at your expense... but really dude get a ****ing grip already. How many ****ing times do we have to keep saying the same shit over to you until you get it through your head? We can only repeat ourselves so many times before we (I) lose our patience (evident in this thread)

Like I've said many times, you can't help someone who isn't willing to help themself. Sorry about your cat.

to tell you the truth, I really don't care about her anymore, she proved it to me today that she doesn't care about me, so I'm done with her. now the only one I am mad at is God. it seems as though he's planned something for me every Saturday since that happened. I've really lost all my faith, I was just accepting the fact that she was gone and I was finally okay with it. I accepted the fact that my best friend was gone. I was just getting back on my feet and then this.
    I did in fact call fourteen other people and I couldn't get ahold of a single one of them. my mother, my brother, a bunch of my friends, some other family members, my dad, no one was there. there wasn't even any of my friends online. I just called her as a last resort.
    after finding out that she doesn't even care anymore, I don't want to talk to her again. she's changed and there's nothing I can do about it. her best friend is pissed off at her because of something that she did. she's changed since we broke up and not for the better.
    I just plain give up. I have nothing left. I even yelled at God and told him to take me, if he was going to do all this to me, then why not take me too?
    I know people go through shit all the time, I know bad shit happens to everyone, but I've never had anything like this happen to me before and I don't know how to deal with it.

Tone Guest
    Oh hell...

I posted this on the 29th of June in your other thread:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tone
    I mean don't get me wrong, I hope everything works out for you... just don't be suprised when next time you hear from her she has a new boyfriend and tells you there's no chance you guys will ever be together again and then go on this rage and blame God, saying "BUT YOU PROMISED ME!!!@! REMEMBER THE QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
    Different circumstances but you're still blaming God, like I knew you would. Why does He do this to you? For you to GROW and experience other sides of life besides just the sun shining and birds singing. When were you ever promised life was always going to be easy?

For crying out loud a girl broke up with you. Stop thinking the whole universe is against you now and that God has this almighty plan to put you through a life of torture cause you've experienced something people deal with EVERY SINGLE DAY.

Look around you and appreciate the very little things you have that others do not have the luxury of, say in third world countries. And realize how petty your obsessiveness with this girl is.

How old are you again?
    Speak less. Say more.

Tone, darling, he ain't NEVER gonna get it. I just wish this thread would die. Maybe God will hear my prayers.

:-D

okay, get this, the break up thing, I don't give a rats ass about anymore. everyone goes through that and I'm no different. she's gone, I'm still alive, I understand that. last night I even said to myself that I accepted the fact that she's gone and that I need to straighten my life out and live up to my potential. I do wish that I hadn't contacted her. that's not what I'm upset about.
    the thing I'm most upset about is that my cat is dead. he's gone forever and I don't know what to do. now most people would say I'm overreacting to losing a cat, but I don't care, he was my friend, I knew that he would always love me no matter what and that he would never turn his back on me. NOW HE'S GONE, that's why I'm the way I am right now. I was fine until this happened.
    Think whatever you want, but that's why I'm pissed off a God right now. Because I always had him when something would go wrong or something would happen and now he's gone forever.

Tone Guest
    You just attach yourself to everything around you in your life don't you. You cannot be mad at God for the natural process of life, and death is part of that process. Accept it.

natural selection and life does not include some stupid ****ing teenager speeding down a street and taking out my friend. if he'd gotten attacked by a dog or something, then I'd be less upset, but it's because teenage drivers decided it's okay to go 100mph down a residental street. and yes, I do get easily attached, I got upset when my hamster died. it's just a bunch of bullshit. I ended up calling her, so what, I don't care, she doesn't care so it was just an impluse. I just don't know of any other way to get my frustrations out right now because I don't have a single friend to talk to at the moment.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast