+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help

i need help

I am 15 years and everytime i'm with my girlfriend even if we are just kissing i get a boner and if the kisses last longer and if she starts to grab me i come... I get really frustrated because if one of this days she wants to go further by the minute she is taking of my pants i'm already done... If anyone have an advice to give me how to not come that fast please help me

Before kissing, hug her for a few minutes and tell her you love her. If you enhance and further develop your emotional feelings for her, you will not go out of control in those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by joaozainho View Post
    I am 15 years and everytime i'm with my girlfriend even if we are just kissing i get a boner and if the kisses last longer and if she starts to grab me i come... I get really frustrated because if one of this days she wants to go further by the minute she is taking of my pants i'm already done... If anyone have an advice to give me how to not come that fast please help me
    You could try masturbating before you meet her. That way it's less likely that you will come so easily.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    You could try masturbating before you meet her. That way it's less likely that you will come so easily.
    i agree with this advice. also, even if you do cum very early on, here's what you do:
    1. tell her what a big compliment this is to her, that it's a sign that you're super-hot for her. she'll be flattered.
    2. if you are planning to have sex, but came before you started (or right after starting), just get back to kissing, feeling each other, etc. give her some oral and/or fingering, which she will enjoy. kiss and lick all over her body, make her feel pampered. do that for about 20 minutes and you'll be able to get hard again, and since you just came you will probably last a lot longer this time. as a bonus, all that foreplay will make her adore you as an excellent lover.
    3. use a condom! not only is this necessary for protection from STIs and pregnancy, it will also help you last longer.

Quote Originally Posted by perth View Post
    i agree with this advice. also, even if you do cum very early on, here's what you do:
    1. tell her what a big compliment this is to her, that it's a sign that you're super-hot for her. she'll be flattered.
    2. if you are planning to have sex, but came before you started (or right after starting), just get back to kissing, feeling each other, etc. give her some oral and/or fingering, which she will enjoy. kiss and lick all over her body, make her feel pampered. do that for about 20 minutes and you'll be able to get hard again, and since you just came you will probably last a lot longer this time. as a bonus, all that foreplay will make her adore you as an excellent lover.
    3. use a condom! not only is this necessary for protection from STIs and pregnancy, it will also help you last longer.
    I think your advice is well placed but these things won't really help with a premature ejaculation... wearing a condom is good advice when he becomes sexually active.. he can't kiss without ejaculating...

Telling her this is a compliment might work because, hopefully, she's also 15 and the doesn't know that, as complimentary as he may mean it, it is ultimately unsatisfying, and he'll still feel embarrassed.

Working her over while he waits to gain an erection again might help, but at 15 , being sexually secure enough to allow him to do that - both on her part - and on his part is unlikely.

Searock has the best option, he needs to get used to doing this repeatedly... prior to any actual sexual contact. If I were a doctor I'd prescribe masturbation for him multiple times daily for a few days, and also prior to seeing her. It will actually be easy to see your progress simply by how long it takes after each self-service.

Geez, at 15, can't you get another erection is under a minute?

Guys start thinking about dead babies and other vile stuff to distract themselves from cumming too soon. But, again, at your age, just shoot. Your recovery will never be this quick again in your life.