+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need advise , help me

Need advise , help me

Hello guys i'm new to this forum (first post ever xD). So here is my problem.. i really like a girl in my school , for like 4 years now... ( yes , it's sad but true ).. You know , i feel we are ment to be together.. but fortune isnt on my side... I tried a lot and i mean a lot of times to express my feelings for her.. ( from notes , to Sms ) but all failed , as i learned after a while that she had got a new phone number.. At first we were spending a lot of time together.. but she already had a boyfriend so i couldnt say her that i love her , and hopefully she will break up with him so i could make my move.. She was a very sexualy active girl back then and i was kinda shy.. when she broke up with one , in the next day she could have another boyfriend already..Then i started to think things.. like i'm not worthy for her and tried to move on , forget about her..About 1 year ago she left our school and i havent seen her from then .. until yesterday! in a bar.. i walked by.. said hello, what's up.. and then i went to my friend's table to talk and drink a bit... every little time i turned my head just to see her face... But i noticed that the whole time even when my back was turned she was still looking at me.. i didnt do anything... ( and i feel stupid about it ).... I still have feelings for her..,but i cant find the courage to express them.. Any suggestions? ( sry for bad engish )

From what you wrote, it sounds like she moves from guy to guy! Do you want a girl like that?
    Ann

i hope she has changed.. you know, grown up a little bit.. 2 years past from that time.. now i dont know almost anything for her sex life. And of course i dont wont a girl like that.. but i cant forget her

Yes, You probably can if you find someone else way more interesting. I suspect you are enchanted by the mystery of it all. Good luck. Ann
    Ann