+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is He Gay?

Quote Originally Posted by Slipsonic View Post
    Im kinda thinking he might be gay but not really know it. Any guy who isnt in a relationship and turns down sex with a naked woman in front of him and says "maybe this weekend" is not hederosexual. Theres no way. Unless some other circumstance is involved, like sickness, recent death of a family memeber etc. It takes something pretty epic for a guy to turn down sex when its just moments away like that. Plus how he jokes about sexual acts with another guy when hes drunk.... just those 2 tell me hes gay. I hope he figures it out, Im sure he would find out that he is happier just being himself.
    Yeah, and his need to always seem "tough" and get into fights. He throws temper tantrums as well. I really do think he is gay...and I'm not just saying that b/c it's easier for me to swallow his rejection. At the end of the day, he doesn't reject me...he loves me, but just can't go there with me. I can see the pain and the feeling of being torn in his eyes when he looks at me. When we hang out it's usually for 10-12 hours until we are so tired we have to go to sleep. We laugh, cry sometimes, gossip, eat, drink, see music...talk for hours. We tell each other everything when we are together. It's just at the end of the night he would rather go home alone...or hook-up with some younger random girl he doesn't care about...f-ing weird. I don't witness him going home with anyone else, he wouldn't do that in front of me...but I know it happens.

Anyway, F all this shit about this guy. Why the hell am I still thinking about him??? Again, moving on.
    Last edited by Maple1714; 09-08-13 at 12:12 AM.

*snipped* (mixed up my thread posts)
    Last edited by Wakeup; 08-08-13 at 11:54 PM.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by Maple1714 View Post

Anyway, F all this shit about this guy. Why the hell am I still thinking about him??? Again, moving on.
    Good idea, who knows, maybe one day he will come back and tell you he's gay, then you two could be awesome friends.

Women think straight guys are gay all the time, I hate it when a women suggests I'm gay cause I'm clean cut and not into her. With that said, I vote he is gay....Hahahaha

Hahahahaha!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12