+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get over pain after knowing some1 cheated on you?Or mostly likely betrayed you

How to get over pain after knowing some1 cheated on you?Or mostly likely betrayed you

I agreed to the idea of WE - getting to know each other. I've met this guy online and chatted almost every night while I'm working. He is a businessman, prominent guy - looks respectable and very professional but he has a sense of humor after all. I got to know him for the many months, but the communication wasn't that continuous because of his work. I'm being confident to the idea that he's interested in me and I'm just taking of my time knowing him because had still my doubts. He make plans, I often just said Ok, ok all the time. We teased each other, he's fine, he look good for me, he looks so honest all the time because he just keep talking about his work, busy at work, business travels. Until that one day, he said he wanted to meet me in person, and I just said Ok, how will gonna do that? He wanted to talk to me in person, have dinner, get to know each other and yes - there's a rule - we won't do things that we won't both agree on. But things changed before we met, the tease became serious, he acted like a bf so I teased him about that and he asked don't you want to be my gf? We both know we'll gonna end up like that. So I don't know if it was serious or clear or official, I just bite the idea and said yes to him. So to make the story short - We did meet in my country, had dinner, I slept with him, had sex with him for 2 nights and we split our ways without seeing each other because he had a meeting to attend to in the city. After the ''DINNER'' meeting, things changed, I didn't mostly hear anything from him. He will messaged me once a week and that's it - long more weeks, and nothing I heard from him. So I made some research with a help of my friend and found out he was divorced last 2005 and remarried again last January, 3 months before our meeting. I was a bit shocked, and then felt betrayed because we started chatting since last year, and he wasn't been honest after all. He messaged me last night, I confronted him and he didn't deny anything. He was sorry and promise not to bother me anymore and I told him Eat your ****ing sorry and go to hell! If you ever experience like this - won't you make it as a big deal? How would you handle the situation? Will you just move on and don't bother him for anything anymore? Or make trouble or what?

Apologize for my English - if it doesn't sounds correct.
    Asking for Dating Tips Online isn't waste of Time
    That is Why I am Here!
    ~♥Love me Love me Not - It's up To you ♥~

What a slime bag he is! Half way through your post, I thought, "this guy is married!" If I were you, I'd be so grateful that you escaped. I'd run! I'd never contact him or respond to his messages. Next time, check first. And, I'd be slower about having sex with some stranger right after a first meeting. His true situation, makes all his previous communication with you, one giant lie.

But if I wanted to get even, I'd contact his wife. She has a right to know that he is exposing her to any and all STD's.
    Ann

You are right there Miss Ann. But getting even with him, I will let the karma handle it. I don't have any guts to ruin someone's life for personal interest or satisfaction.
    Asking for Dating Tips Online isn't waste of Time
    That is Why I am Here!
    ~♥Love me Love me Not - It's up To you ♥~

And good for you. Karma WILL take care of it. It's great that you are a strong woman and not clinging to any fantasy that he will change. I always say, "When people show you who they are, believe them." Good Luck. Ann
    Ann

Chalk it up to a lesson learned. In other words don't believe everything you hear from a guy that is long distance and who you've never met. No jumping into bed with a stranger who made you think you knew him better then you actually did through words without action to back them up.
    BTW: He didn't "cheat" on you. He owed you nothing and you owed him nothing... neither of you promised exclusivity to one another. It was his gf... his wife to be who he cheated on.

Don't contact him again.

If you believe in being like the unclassy Maury Povich type people of the world, then cheaterville.com him.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion